The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blidworth Opening Date

john m

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The Blidworth dog racing club will be open for racing and trials at 11am Sunday 11-02-07. Trials and handicap racing, trials before and in between the handicap.

Till the reseeding has taken the distance will be 150 yards.

Membership fee will be £3-00p and trials will be 50p.

All handicap racing money will be paid out.

The pub will be open from 12-00 noon all day, also soft drinks and coffee and tea will be served, unfortunately the pubs kitchen is not quite finished as yet but dinners will be served once this has been done.

Those who have been busy condeming the efforts of members in getting the track right for racing have the right not to run their dogs at this track.

Commitee

Joyce Horsnal

Chris Horsnal

Geoff Parr

Alan Unwinn

Rose Unwinn

John Meades

Janet Meades

Hoping to be there when the summer racing starts :)

P.S That Alfie has a good nose, takes after his dad :thumbsup: but remind him that Talli is his half-sister :lol:

Well done and good luck to Blidworth.

Will hopefully make numbers up mid week :)

im so glad this track is open again i love this venue good track good crack and nice people good luck :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
john m said:
The Blidworth dog racing club will be open for racing and trials at 11am Sunday 11-02-07. Trials and handicap racing, trials before and in between the handicap.Till the reseeding has taken the distance will be 150 yards.

The pub will be open from 12-00 noon all day, also soft drinks and coffee and tea will be served, unfortunately the pubs kitchen is not quite finished as yet but dinners will be served once this has been done.

Those who have been busy condeming the efforts of members in getting the track right for racing have the right not to run their dogs at this track.

Commitee

Joyce Horsnal

Chris Horsnal

Geoff Parr

Alan Unwinn

Rose Unwinn

John Meades

Janet Meades

john m said:
The Blidworth dog racing club will be open for racing and trials at 11am Sunday 11-02-07. Trials and handicap racing, trials before and in between the handicap.Till the reseeding has taken the distance will be 150 yards.

Commitee

Joyce Horsnal

Chris Horsnal

Geoff Parr

Alan Unwinn

Rose Unwinn

John Meades

Janet Meades

Best Of lucK to the Blidworth Team Great News.

Regards Malcolm Clarke

MALCOLM CLARKE said:
john m said:

Commitee

Joyce Horsnal

Chris Horsnal

Geoff Parr

Alan Unwinn

Rose Unwinn

John Meades

Janet Meades

Best Of lucK to the Blidworth Team Great News.

Regards Malcolm Clarke

geoff parr looks all alone there could u not find him a partner lol

We ask for people to come and work on the track to get it ready for racing, When i inquired how they would like to run the club it was agreed by those working that it would be by a committee but, and this was Geoffs idea, The committee would be made up from those who bothered to put themselves out to work on the track as they would be more commited to the club, can't fault the lads thoughts myself and that was agreed by all working that day.

Everyone can join this club but we will not have known trouble makers, just those who want to race, help out and enjoy the day.

john m said:
We ask for people to come and work on the track to get it ready for racing, When i inquired how they would like to run the club it was agreed by those working that it would be by a committee but, and this was Geoffs idea, The committee would be made up from those who bothered to put themselves out to work on the track as they would be more commited to the club, can't fault the lads thoughts myself and that was agreed by all working that day.Everyone can join this club but we will not have known trouble makers, just those who want to race, help out and enjoy the day.

well name and same them john m,and if u refering to wot i said a bout geoff not havin a partner it was a joke

Last edited by a moderator:
unwanted said:
john m said:
We ask for people to come and work on the track to get it ready for racing, When i inquired how they would like to run the club it was agreed by those working that it would be by a committee but, and this was Geoffs idea, The committee would be made up from those who bothered to put themselves out to work on the track as they would be more commited to the club, can't fault the lads thoughts myself and that was agreed by all working that day.Everyone can join this club but we will not have known trouble makers, just those who want to race, help out and enjoy the day.

well name and same them john m,and if u refering to wot i said a bout geoff not havin a partner it was a joke

Could somebody please fill me in on the joke who is unwanted i would like to know Geoff Parr :rant:

No offence meant or taken i am sure cap, It did look as though Geoff was on his own on the committee but i am sure Sonia will be having her say as will everyone who races and joins the club. As for name and shame cap, they and we know who they are, but when Bob and Ron first opened the track some 25 years ago the same person slagged it off then but was always their to train dogs, funny how some can't back their own thoughts with their own actions.

I would like to end by saying that without those mentioned then another venue would have been lost, the likes of Geoff Alan and Chris have worked their B---s off on this track and thanks to them we will all be able to carry on the sport we and our dogs love.

Wishing Blidworth and all it's commitee a succesful 2007 and many more years to come. :cheers:

Jac

good luck to all concerned, i have always loved blidworth track and my sunday lunch, the 1st time i went here was when master blaster was a pup, his 1st event and yes he won, this was his only puppy event as he was an adult soon after

debbie

p.s doesn,t time fly

:luck: GOOD LUCK BLIDWORTH

:thumbsup: Nice to see the club back and running

john m said:

Commitee

Joyce Horsnal

Chris Horsnal

Geoff Parr

Alan Unwinn

Rose Unwinn

John Meades

Janet Meades

Well done you lot :sweating: :thumbsup:

Well done the Blidworth team wish a few of you lived near us could do with a few that get thier shirt sleaves rolled up and stuck in to help ---

or just a few more to run would be nice---NOT JOHN MEADES THOUGH!!!!!!LOLrunning would finish him off ---

always more work than workers though ----

and not much by way of rewards--

only the usual negative comments by some---

best of luck you deserve to make a great club !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steve

Running Mr Boyd!!! I will have you know i beat my personal best time to the BOG this morning after my bowl of prunes. :clown: :cheers:

Best of luck to you all for the start of a new seasons racing hope you grow and prosper ----

always a great place to go and race --- :luck: :luck: :luck:

Steve/Karen /Harry

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back