The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blidworth Top Ten Open

Trojan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
U/36 Scr

R. Billy Casper

U/40lb

R. Turkish

U/55lb

R. Ragtime Blue

B. Playtime 1st

W. Fires Lad

R. Brookhill Sandy 1st

B. Maggies Lass

W. Pagan Bear

Vet Scratch

R. Dodgey Chaser

Yearling Scratch

R. Chunks

Pups U/20

R. Thailand 18

B. Show Spot 18 1st

Pups U/24

R. Twisted Sister 24 1st

B. Turbo Tootsies 22

Pups U/28

R. Push the Button 28

Yearlings U/20

R. Brancamite 17

Yearlings U/24

R. Marrilamite 22 1st

B. Mon Amie 22

Bitches U/20lb

R. Lexi 20

B. Weardale Badger 18 1st

W. Spot Black 17

BK. Crystal Blue 17

O. No Angel 16

Bitches U/24lb

R. My Pretty Fast 23 1st

B. Weardale Spot 22

W. Lyin to Wanna 22

BK. Xotic 21

R. Whats New 23

B. Monkey Trouble 21 1st

W. So Sauve 21

U/28lb Bitches

R. Little doll 27

B. More of Moppet 26

W. My Quest 26

BK. Two Faced 25 1st

U32lb Bitches

R. Claptrap 30

B. Firecrackers Gift 29 1st

U/20lb Dogs

R. Ballypride 20

B. More or Less 18

W. Crackelle 17 1st

U/24lb Dogs

R. Orontes 21

U/28lb Dogs

R. Granite 27

B. Kentucky 26 1st

W. Mad Prince 26

BK Black Mystery 25

R. Connors Wish 27

B. Bernis Quest 26

W. Like A Fox 25 1st

U/32lb Dogs

R. Tompass Lad 29

U/55lb Final

R. Playtime 1st

B. Brookhill Sandy

U/24/ Bitch Class Final

R. My Prety Fast 23

B. Monkey Trouble 21 1st

U/28 Dog Class Final

R. Kentucky 26 1st

B. Like a Fox 25

Yearling Final

R. Marrilamite 22 1st

B. Brancamite 17 W/D

Pup Final

R. Push the Button 28

B. Twisted Sister 24 1st

W. Show Spot 18

Veterans

R. Maid for This 20 W/D

B. Doriva 18 1st

Sup Scr Final

R. Billy Casper

B. Turkish 1st

W. Playtime

Bitch Final

R. Firecrackers Gift 29 w/d

B. Two Faced 25 3rd

W. Monkey Trouble 21 2nd

BK Weardale Badger 18 1st

Dog Final

R. Tompas Lad 29 w/d

B. Kentucky 26 3rd

W. Orontes 21 1st

BK Crackelle 17 2nd

Supreme Final

R. Orontes 21 w/d

B. Weardale Badger 18 1st

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done all the winners, hope you did't get to wet :)

well done mr horsnall :D
and to all other winners, competitors and workers who stuck it out in somewhat damp conditions. Thanks to the kind gentleman who made bacon butties and tea for the workers went down a treat, thank you ;)

Think its time for a long hot soak, with glass in hand, then pj's and maybe another glass of something, just to see if i can get warm again of course :eek:

Just wanted to say well done to all the runners and special appreciation to all the workers who stuck it out in conditions that would have had Noah doing a runner for the Ark :lol: Also well done to the hardy souls from Old Hall who made the journey over when their open had to be abandoned. :)

looks like a good turn out, well done all the winners.

well done all the winners :cheers: especially chris & badger :wub: big thanks to all the workers who stood out in the rain all day :thumbsup:

Just wanted to say well done to all the runners and special appreciation to all the workers who stuck it out in conditions that would have had Noah doing a runner for the Ark :lol: Also well done to the hardy souls from Old Hall who made the journey over when their open had to be abandoned. :)
i still say mum should have been sensible & let us go home to our nice warm dry house lol :clown:

glad umbro had 3 runs yesterday, we were coming down but he was knacked, glad we didn't now not nice having to drive 3 hours when you wet. Well done all the winners esp. john and jean winning the vets and the yearlings.

well done all the winners today especially 2 local dogs john and jeans nice yearling marrilamite also erica and jeffs crackelle well done to you both :thumbsup:

Well done all the winners, & a big well done to all the workers who did a grand job in such abissmal conditions. Thanks :thumbsup:

well done all the winners,weardale badger sounds on form.

marralmite looking good in the yearling,doriva winning the vets ,nice one john /jean.

geffs crackelle must of been flying :luck:

Well Done all of you :thumbsup: You deserve big medals,sticking the weather out :thumbsup: Seems I was given wrong result of dogs :- (Maybe Lee couldn't see through the rain :sweating: )Well Done with your 2 Chris :thumbsup:

Well done to all the winners and all the workers. The weather was atrocious but it did not put these hardy souls off.

Well done and thanks to all the workers yesterday great open as allways at Blidworth track held up well through the gallons that rained down on us all day,

well done all the runners for sticking it out the sunshine Chris ordered is still on its way :clown: hope it gets there in time for puppy champs in 3 weeks

by the way Chris Ive got most of your sandpit in our bath :wacko: courtesy of Izzy and Duffy they just loved jet sking through that brown pond at the finish (w00t)

can i just thank all the workers and runners in that weather you all deserve medals or straight jackets not sure which lol ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back