The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blue Angel Shield- Horden Additional Open

len

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Blue Angel Shield Additional Open 24 June

Adults 165 yds 20, 25, 30,35lb Dogs & Bitches sep

Pups, Yearlings & Vets 150yds 23, 29, 35lb All in

Also 36lb, 40lb & No Limit scr 165yds

Weigh in 11 - 12 Enquiries to 0191 5862232

Not in Whippet News

Just bumping this up in case anyone is bored with football & fancies some fresh air come & join us. We promise it won't snow lol

hello i'll be there see u on saturday :cheers: hope the weathers nice

Bet your glad the footies on Sunday now!! Hope you get a good turnout and Good Luck to those entering :thumbsup:

i have for sale 2 cages,the black ones with the front and side doors,,one of them is the largest you can get and the other is a bit smaller,they are both as new,will sell for £40,,and £30,any intrest p,m me and will give sizes,and arrange to be picked up at this open,,, :thumbsup:

both dogs still lame so wont be there : ( good luck with the open hope u get a canny turn out.

kenny m said:
i have for sale 2 cages,the black ones with the front and side doors,,one of them is the largest you can get and the other is a bit smaller,they are both as new,will sell for £40,,and £30,any intrest p,m me and will give sizes,and arrange to be picked up at this open,,, :thumbsup:
You're not finishing are you Kenny?

I know you were thinking about it.....

Not a good turn out with 19 dogs on the card, but thanks to everyone who did attend Some good racing with no reruns, thanks to some excellent judging lol

No Limit

The General

Dennis the Menace 1st

36 lb scr

The Real Deal 1st

Best Mate

Toecap

Yearlings 23lb

Azure Blue & supreme

29 lb

Flaming Fox

Bitches 20 lb

Saffron wd

Ebony Eyes 1st & Supreme

25 lb heat 1

The Fly One 1st

Flaming Fox

Carraway

Heat 2

Lippy Bitch

Attraction 1st & class

30 lb

Jorja Fox

Entry Badge 1st

Dogs 20 lb

Jackie K 1st & supreme

Spoilt Rotten

Benny Hill

35 lb

Leo

not too bad a turn out saying as loads still in devon. well done 2 all the winners.

Well Done winners! :cheers:

You should get Miss Ebony Eyes out running more!

Thanks for the results Len. :thumbsup:

well done to all the winners :cheers:

what breeding is ebony eyes?

ebony eyes = heatwave x spellbound ( i think, im sure donna will correct me if im wrong lol)

hey some good judgeing today no arguements no one moaning wot a change never known it for a long time WELL DONE EVERYONE THAT TURNED UP.AND I GOT TO JUDGE LOL

no karen not throwing the towel in yet,the cages are in the shed not getting used so somone might as well have them,couldnt make the open as i was best man,,,at me m8s wedding,thanks to bet and all who helped with my bitch the flyone who won her class.bet done somet right cos i cant win with her lol,will see you at wallsend,maybee,and then scotland :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back