The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Blue Whippets

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I have a blue bitch. She is bred by Mike Brown of North Wales . She is an excellent worker and took many rabbits last season

DSC00324.JPG

They are very strong dog that Mr Brown breeds , the grandmother of mine is a bitch called Gardens Lanes Girl .Which Mr Brown had bread .Mr Cork (lynperry ) said it was a very good bitch in its time , it coursed under rules Thanks Joe

I have two black dogs. One Lynperry called Murphy and also his nephew out of Murphy's litter sister called Fly. :D

Just looked up Murphy's breeding his dam is Lynperry golly who is out Garden Lanes Girl :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a blue brindle female (12,5 years old) :wub:

We have two blue boys Stirling and Kai. Out of Barnesmore lines.

We have a blue Lynperry, Out of Gardens Lane Girl by Kenmillone Silver Tongue

24-2.jpg

OEH said:
We have a blue Lynperry, Out of Gardens Lane Girl by Kenmillone Silver Tongue
24-2.jpg

This is my blue boy. He's a grew, but thought i'd post him anyway :) Aurora Borealis lineage. He's 15 months old now.

16072006116.jpg

19102006129.jpg

hope this works as never posted photos before.

it worked but they arent very clear! will see if i can take some better ones of him today and post those :)

JOEBOY said:
Lakey said:
I'm getting one 4 weeks time (w00t)

[/q Whats its breeding Mr Lakey, my lynperry blue bitch is one of the best hunting whippets my grandad says he has seen . Joe

The sire of the pup imgetting is a blue dog and is a direct son of sooty sam, the dame is also of the same lines.

here's some pics of the litter

post-109-1181210290_thumb.jpg

post-109-1181210290_thumb.jpg

I have a black lynperry bitch out of corkys blue bitch nancy noodle and laguna lightspeed,

post-5295-1133819550.jpg

shes nearly two now

post-2-1172068127_thumb.jpg

post-2-1172068186.jpg

and here she is in the red collar lure coursing with the EAWCC, she running against a black bitch out of a previous litter of the same breeding as the blue pup im getting.

post-938-1174162713.jpg

Hopefully if all goes well im going to put her to the same sire of of my bitch pup, to have a black and blue litter of my own

Great photos Lakey. Bet you can't wait for your pup from that beautiful litter. It will be good to watch them behind the lure in time :thumbsup:

Thanks for your help and your pictures they r great . One more ,dose any one race these Lynperry dogs ? and r they any good , Thanks Joe

here's my boy racing he's not the fastest in the world but he's focussed and determined, now if there was a bunny on the end of it that would be a different story, he's mad keen for them (w00t)

View attachment 45896

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back