The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bluebell Has A New Special Friend!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Such wonderful news. I wondered who Molly would end up staying with.

She looks so well when you think back to all she has been through.

Wishing you and Molly years of happiness :wub:

They make a nice looking pair, and if they get on well together, then it has all worked out nicely. Well done all! Lovely to see. :thumbsup:

So please and happy for you all..........all the best with her Clair,i,m sure you will have fantastic days together :thumbsup: :wub: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Congratulations, Molly, Clair and Scruples, another happy ending.

Jinnyfizz2010129.jpg
Looks like Molly and Bluebell are going to be great friends :thumbsup:

Thinking of Jane tonight :(

It must have been a really tough decision for Jane to part with Molly knowing just how much Molly means to her. :'( :'( :'( :huggles:

I truly admire the love and dedication that such a sacrifice must have cost her :huggles:

The photos are lovely and it is fantastic so see Molly looking so settled but it must wrench at Jane's heart.

Thinking of you Jane (and your helpers) as your beloved Molly settles into her new home. :wub:

Congratulations on the new arrival Clare ... Molly and Bluebell look fantastic together :wub: :wub:

Thinking of Jane tonight :( It must have been a really tough decision for Jane to part with Molly knowing just how much Molly means to her. :'( :'( :'( :huggles:

I truly admire the love and dedication that such a sacrifice must have cost her :huggles:

The photos are lovely and it is fantastic so see Molly looking so settled but it must wrench at Jane's heart.

Thinking of you Jane (and your helpers) as your beloved Molly settles into her new home. :wub:

Thank you, Eve.

Both Clair and Molly are very special to me and that is why I decided to let Molly move in to look after Clair and Bluebell :)

Clair is the only person in the world who I could ever entrust my special little girl with and although I miss her terribly, I know that she will be very happy to have such a lovely servant and friend xxx

well done to all concerned i am so happy for you all (w00t) :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations on Molly coming to live with you and getting your second whippet you have been after for a while. I've been admiring all your photos on facebook, Molly is a beautiful girl :wub: and Bluebell too of course :wub: They look like they are having great fun together already :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back