The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bluestreak Bright Side Among Sunwalkers Naf

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVELY MONTY MAG!!!!!!!

LOVE THE NAME ALISON IT SUITS YOU BOTH :* :* jAN

louisetope said:
Didn't realise what his new name was when I printed the picture - he really is 'walking in the sun' for that shot  :wub:
Happy birthday Montylicious

Louisexx

mmm, yeah, think I got a bit of a thing for it :- "

I had this done for Wayne for Christmas, in memory of Sunny :huggles:

tattoo.JPG

which is the picture where my tattoo came from :b

aug06_075.jpg

which is inspired by my fav pics of Sunny, on the day he first started having tests :(

they weren't the best I'd ever taken of him, but it summed up his greedy, dry sense of humour perfectly! :lol: In case you hadn't noticed, he was trying to round me up and get me to buy him lunch in the cafe at Ashridge national trust (w00t) and I did :thumbsup: :lol: ;)

march06_093.jpg

march06_092.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What every big grown up boy needs is his own special name for his birthday- and some sweeties and a cake and a new collar and new bed etc, etc...... :clown:

That is a lovely photo of the Great Montiferous :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

alfie said:
What every big grown up boy needs is his own special name for his birthday- and some sweeties and a cake and a new collar and new bed etc, etc...... :clown:
That is a lovely photo of the Great Montiferous :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

:oops: that reminds me, I did buy him a lovely new snuggle bed yesterday (w00t)

and the whippet biennial :- " :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back