The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Borders Area Field Sports

dennned

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WE ARE HOLDING OUR , LURCHER , TERRIER & WORKING DOG SHOW @ HAWICK Y. M. , RUGBY GROUND , HAWICK , ON SUNDAY THE 22 JUNE @ 1.00PM SHARP ,NOT SURE OF SAT NAV , BUT MINE IS TD9 8EP , THAT WILL GET YOU TO HAWICK ,

FULL SHOW LURCHER , TERRIER , WITH TERRIER PUPS , ALSO THERES WORKING DOGS , LABS , SPANIELS , POINTERS , COLLIES , WHIPPETS , THEY'RE ALL INCLUDED IN THE WORKING DOG SECTION

ALL CLASS WINNERS RECIEVE A BAG OF FOOD

RACING FOR LURCHERS & TERRIERS AFTER THE SHOW

ANY INFO NEEDED , CALL DEN - 01450 373229

HOPE TO SEE SOME MEMBERS FROM HERE , THERE

WELL AINT THAT BLOODY TYPICAL !! ive been waiting for ages on a show in scotland and when comes up it clashes with the big show here at Shanes Castle !!

sorry den, i wouldve been at yours only this is our main event here :(

stormydog said:
WELL AINT THAT BLOODY TYPICAL !!  ive been waiting for ages on a show in scotland and when comes up it clashes with the big show here at Shanes Castle !!
sorry den, i wouldve been at yours only this is our main event here  :(

not a problem , john , i run the scottish champion of champions , in september , might see you there , best of luck at shanes castle, hows your dogs running the now

:( Too far up for us we are in Cornwall, but good luck with your show, :thumbsup: Diane

dennned said:
stormydog said:
WELL AINT THAT BLOODY TYPICAL !!  ive been waiting for ages on a show in scotland and when comes up it clashes with the big show here at Shanes Castle !!

not a problem , john , i run the scottish champion of champions , in september , might see you there , best of luck at shanes castle, hows your dogs running the now
Chinas running well and Colts still getting all sorts of treatment for his grascilis tear. . accupunture and ultrasound and walking...bit by bit den.

im aiming for hes return on 21 june at shanes castle.

den what date in september are running your show....please tell me its not the same date as the midland gamefair 20 & 21st....lol theres a few of us would love to get to your event.

Last edited by a moderator:
stormydog said:
dennned said:
stormydog said:

Chinas running well and Colts still getting all sorts of treatment for his grascilis tear. . accupunture and ultrasound and walking...bit by bit den.

den what date in september are running your show....please tell me its not the same date as the midland gamefair 20 & 21st....lol theres a few of us would love to get to your event.

no john, it's the 28th september , if we see you there it would be grand , if not , well we might see you another time , lurcher racing is about 180yds

gabbitas31 said:
:( Too far up for us we are in Cornwall, but good luck with your show, :thumbsup: Diane

diane , it's not to far , ( only kidding ) im coming to the cornish championships , take about 7 hrs , but what the hell , it's a day out , cheers for your good wishes for our show.

dennned said:
stormydog said:
dennned said:
stormydog said:

no john, it's the 28th september , if we see you there it would be grand , if not , well we might see you another time , lurcher racing is about 180yds

magic !! count me in then. MGF is week before so thats me cleared :thumbsup:

ive added it to my "lurcher shows & dates" post.

were off , to the midland too , see you there , i'll come and introduce myself , have a beer and a craic , think we'll be camping

howling good time said:
hey den might see if dep will take us to this one. :) (by the way its l.h) :thumbsup:

LH , get dep off his (fat arse ) ha ha ha , come to our show , you will enjoy the day i promise , bag of food for all class winners , where else do they give away as much, nowhere but , hawick.

dennned said:
howling good time said:
hey den might see if dep will take us to this one. :) (by the way its l.h) :thumbsup:

LH , get dep off his (fat arse ) ha ha ha , come to our show , you will enjoy the day i promise , bag of food for all class winners , where else do they give away as much, nowhere but , hawick.

hey den we will hopefully be making your show, sounds good. :thumbsup:

bump , just got to keep it up there to be noticed , cheers

yours in sport dennned

everyone get yaselfs to this show if you can its a good one i hope the rain keeps off this year den :unsure: but even that didnt spoil it and we will be making the trip again see you all there :thumbsup:

bump , need to keep you all interested , real good show i promise

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back