The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Boring

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
all the coming out of retirement heres another, i,m now bringing hellbound back to race with Mr H, see if he can get a title trying to think of what yd start he should get and how much to send as a bribe,?? he's 9 years old and he also need hair re-placement and hair-dye,
Your getting personal again Yvonne Mr H can't help needing hair replacement and as for hair dye i suggest a nice Copper colour for him i think will suit him won't clash with his eyes :clown: - dyes on offer in Boots at the moment buy one get one free!!!!!!! and he won't get away with saying he's 9 years old anymore :p

now stop trying to get me in trouble Karen o:) , Mr H is all natural i,m sure no hair re-placement needed or hair dye :- thats got to take the bribe down alot lol

sorry been so so busy as sub time of the year you know ive been looking for tracks so been doing all the local pubs meals too all paid for by you of course none siutable yet as all just got car parks :lol:

never mind swaning off round looking for tracks there are still 30+ pages to fill

maybe the handicap done as an open draw could be done on the colour e.g all white run from RED brindle all in ORANGE ect; ect; ect; :clown:

just realised mine are both brindle :rolleyes:

never mind swaning off round looking for tracks there are still 30+ pages to fill maybe the handicap done as an open draw could be done on the colour e.g all white run from RED brindle all in ORANGE ect; ect; ect; :clown:

just realised mine are both brindle :rolleyes:
:clown: great idea :thumbsup: now ill have to up date my rule book yet again :cheers:

and for those pm me cheek wanting a race calendar.im working on the principle if you dont waste as much on petrol you can afford to pay more subs :D :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back