The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Boring

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
To be honest Sharon i wouldn't be surprised at anything with Mr H at the top, i can't say too much at the moment but i will say letters have been posted but i'm waiting a reply, but we will just have to bide our time and see what happens!!!! :luck: with the toe operation by the way :) and i understand the alcohol problem !!!! Altho some things must be hard to swallow :x (toes yuk :x ) lol

Now there's a thing to start a debate. I vote to ban alcohol from all race meetings and weekends away. Anyone found drinking will have there membership suspended till they sober up. for some of us thats all season.lol.

How about no racer, official or spectator may attend a race meeting unless they have drunk at least SIX PINTS !!!

Now that should make things interesting LOL :clown:

Now your just being silly Sharon and i thought this was a really serious debate, now you go and bring something in as unworkable as that................. and remember halfway judges/halfway bars just cos people are officials and on the comittee doesnt give them preferential treatment. Unless of course your dogs have white on them and your affix/prefix is 'spot'..... :eek:

How about no racer, official or spectator may attend a race meeting unless they have drunk at least SIX PINTS !!!
Now that should make things interesting LOL :clown:
Sorry Elise missed that was just getting another drink......hic hic

just remembered I don't drink when I'm away. Does that mean I can't register my dogs or can I. Some have white in them. God I'm confused now. if i paint Zack and call him Spot zack can i run him. think I better write a letter to Mr H and ask.

just remembered I don't drink when I'm away. Does that mean I can't register my dogs or can I. Some have white in them. God I'm confused now. if i paint Zack and call him Spot zack can i run him. think I better write a letter to Mr H and ask.
I darent answer for him its best to wait and get an answer straight from the 'horses mouth or is that hoss where he comes from' so to speak - i think a letter would be a good idea but whether you get a reply would be another question.

See you've slipped right in to the importance of this topic Sharon :thumbsup: :lol:

Only ever get involved in the really important topics Karen. I'm quiet so I might get heard when other people not shouting. just looking at zacks white chest and wondering if i should paint it. mind you I've had a drink so he might be all black tomm. I'll blame you lot when I sober up and realize what I've done. :p

Ahhhh but if you go to a race meeting and have the mandatory six pints then you won't really care whether he is black, blue, green, or ginger !!!

if its not green with blue spots then I won't run it. Thats what my new dog looks like. he's a full non ped whippet no greyhound and no white.. Or thats what I was told, can i regester him. He weights about 6oz so need plenty of start. Lacerta_lepida_thumb_0141.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharon seen a few of them running dogs

He can line a greyhound and they won't go over 1lb never mind 55lb. And when I line him with my scorpion then you better all watch out because they'll all be flying machines.

well what happened to Mr H, and is rules never keep this it up for 54 pages, :- are you not good at stamina,endurance :sweating: Mr H ??

well what happened to Mr H, and is rules never keep this it up for 54 pages, :- are you not good at stamina,endurance :sweating: Mr H ??

He's on holiday,,trying to ge the white out his dogs lol :lol:

My dogs are all black,,no white at all,,,but I do have a Robbie cross great dane,,,has a curly tail,,he's jet back,,wow a stunner :wub: look's like a border collie,,but boy can he run :thumbsup: ,,did a 12 dead at the local greyhound track,,now Crack O Dawn did a 30.78,,on the same track,,he was good,,but ive got a flying machine (w00t) :thumbsup: ,,,his racing name it Great Guess,,,look out for him,,,he's only a little chap,,,16lbs,,so makes the weight no bother,,,his litter brothers and sisters should hit the track very soon :unsure:

Mr H can I make a proposal that all dogs with a white blaze and toe missing get at 75 yard start? (I was originally thinking of 50 but dont think that would be enough for Tig now)
Pm me your sort code and account no and I'll Internet bank the bribe over to u ;)
sorted :thumbsup:
Kerri's coming out of retirement - two toes missing - 150yds start - guaranteed winner !!!
all the coming out of retirement heres another, :p i,m now bringing hellbound back to race with Mr H, see if he can get a title :- trying to think of what yd start he should get and how much to send as a bribe,?? he's 9 years old and he also need hair re-placement and hair-dye, :oops: but no curly tail, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: so what should i send Mr H and remember i'm poor and poor Danny is old and likes the ladys :wub: more than the lure now (w00t) , so will need a good start

Okay I need to bribe Mr H,,so I won the lottery at the weekend,,well just £10,,,but it's yours,,let my flying lad ,,,Great Guess o:) ,,run at the bend champs,,and if the bookies are there,,we will make a fortune :thumbsup:

Yvonne,,Keep Danny with the girls,,,he's pure white,,,you must be skint spending money on hair-dye ,,,,so let him sleep on the safa,,where you should be too :thumbsup: Let the new pups come through,,who are pure black,,with a little help :unsure: ,,watch the Great Guess win,,,race after race :p

Get your money on him :thumbsup:

Are we near page 1002 yet :unsure:

all the coming out of retirement heres another, i,m now bringing hellbound back to race with Mr H, see if he can get a title trying to think of what yd start he should get and how much to send as a bribe,?? he's 9 years old and he also need hair re-placement and hair-dye,
Your getting personal again Yvonne Mr H can't help needing hair replacement and as for hair dye i suggest a nice Copper colour for him i think will suit him won't clash with his eyes :clown: - dyes on offer in Boots at the moment buy one get one free!!!!!!! and he won't get away with saying he's 9 years old anymore :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back