The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Boughton Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
First pic is Lakey

Second is Mally with Badgers sister Vixen :wub:

Next is Tanya, Posh Totty with Danny :wub:

Then Sparkys missus(Sorry having a brain freeze cant remember names) :b :cheers: :thumbsup:

The whole gang was there!!!!! :thumbsup:

Well done everyone, :thumbsup: looks like you all had a fantastic day.

Great to see Oto take the Our Molly memorial, she ran with him many a time so its nice to know that a dog she knew got it. :huggles: well done Becka. :cheers:

Paula Roberts said:
Well done everyone, :thumbsup:   looks like you all had a fantastic day.
Great to see Oto take the Our Molly memorial, she ran with him many a time so its nice to know that a dog she knew got it. :huggles:   well done Becka. :cheers:

cheers Paula, and a grand lass Molly was to :wub:

it was extra special bringing both the memorial trophies home,

i'll get some pics later of Oto with 'Our Molly's' and Amos with his grandad 'Sam Sallys' trophy.

it's a great way to pay tribute to the lost but still loved oldies :huggles:

becka

jinx and rubys mum said:
posh totty said:
thats what i looked for shona!!!! (w00t)   great to see you again , was princess in pink there im sure i saw her at one point???  :thumbsup:
Did you not talk to Laura?

She had Amber and Cooper with her

Diane and Peter were there too with Bago and a very pretty new bitch.

PIP is always around when we come down

Families you see cant run fast enough!!!!! :huggles:

oh bugger im sorry i didnt see her , i thought i saw igs ut they were gone when i turned back round :( alfie was a little too interested in that water (w00t)

when you see them next please say sorry for me and tell them to just grab me :D i did say hi to diane ut didnt see the dogs im afraid :(

didnt jinx fly in the lure coursing!!!! i do like her :wub:

She loved it

She is at her best in the coursing she doesnt seem to make as much effort at the racing at the moment but loves the coursing.

I just wish it had been longer to show the spectators some long sweeping turns

But I think everyone enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

Great fun for all

See you soon :thumbsup:

peter rimmer said:
:- " i wish i had attended my whippet should of done ok there :- "
maybe then come to the next , just remember to bring you KC reg papers , the show is for KC reg working whippets , pm pennymeadow for more details on joining the UK WORKING WHIPPET CLUB :thumbsup:

posh totty said:
peter rimmer said:
maybe then come to the next , just remember to bring you KC reg papers , the show is for KC reg working whippets , pm pennymeadow for more details on joining the UK WORKING WHIPPET CLUB :thumbsup:

Membership forms are available from me, PM for details

nigelmcfc said:
posh totty said:
peter rimmer said:

Membership forms are available from me, PM for details

We still need to join too we will sort it out next Weds OK :thumbsup:

posh totty said:
peter rimmer said:

where and when is the next one ?

We were there at Broughton on Sunday. We have a whippet - We havnt seen lure coursing before and we thought it was great. It certainly has given us encouragement to learn about it and are def going to go and watch again. We were stood in the crowd watching and everyone around us thoroughly enjoyed the display too. It was explained it was just a small demonstration. IMO (for what it is worth :b ) I thought the organisers did a great job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and we are really looking forward to supporting again on wednesday at the Great Yorkshire show :D

All involved with sunday's DEMONSTRATION should be commended on their efforts,ok not the biggest arena but the dogs didn't care, they put on a good show and the crowd loved it.Whippets are becoming very popular again and not every owner works their dog,LC gives all owners the opportunity to let their dogs do what they do best and get more people involved.If we ever get back to true coursing i hope LC will remain as long as we have Aaron and Tony to give up their much appreciated time to stage these events.Well done.

Big Sean.

jinx and rubys mum said:
All involved with sunday's DEMONSTRATION should be commended on their efforts,ok not the biggest arena but the dogs didn't care, they put on a good show and the crowd loved it.Whippets are becoming very popular again and not every owner works their dog,LC gives all owners the opportunity to let their dogs do what they do best and get more people involved.If we ever get back to true coursing i hope LC will remain as long as we have Aaron and Tony to give up their much appreciated time to stage these events.Well done.Big Sean.

everyone we spoke to enjoyed it and the announcer did stress the course is usually longer ,which if people actually attended they would have heard,so well done to those who organised it,

littlenell said:
We were there at Broughton on Sunday. We have a whippet - We havnt seen lure coursing before and we thought it was great. It certainly has given us encouragement to learn about it and are def going to go and watch again. We were stood in the crowd watching and everyone around us thoroughly enjoyed the display too. It was explained it was just a small demonstration. IMO (for what it is worth :b ) I thought the organisers did a great job :thumbsup:   :thumbsup: and we are really looking forward to supporting again on wednesday at the Great Yorkshire show :D

Please come up and say hello to us :huggles:

Love meeting up with k9ers

Really looking forward to coming down again so soon :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back