The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Boughton Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc140/blackwhippet/IMG_0059.jpg[/img]

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

Best in Show - Lynperry Wonder - owned by A Allen

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

Reserve Lynperry Polly Flier owned by Mr Paul Lake

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

More pics

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

Some super photos there :thumbsup: showing some beautiful whippets :wub: .....and so many , what a great turn out !!!! Well done to all the winners and all those who took part :cheers: Looks like a good day was had by all (w00t)

Hey Tina (Littlenell) , I saw you, hubby ( can't remember his name at the mo' sorry!!!!) and handsome Ozzy (Rushden Moulin Rouge) loitering around the ring in a few of those photos (w00t) . I do even believe he got into the BIS photo?.....that's Ozzy 'OUTSIDE THE RING' on the left hand side of the photo isn't it ??!!! :b :lol: :teehee: :lol:

Tracy

Last edited by a moderator:
high jinx was pure class to watch in the big ring :wub:

We are back!!!! -_-

What a great day (w00t) :cheers:

We all had a ball thank you to Nigel and Jeff and their families for all the hard work

We had a brill day ending up getting pulled out the mud by the estate tractor!!!!

Well worth the journey and we ended up in a great campsite in Clitheroe for the night :cheers:

Brilliant to see everyone there met loads of the forum members and had a good natter

Got some pics Ill find and post later

Thanks again to everyone who helped and sponsers and the judges Tony and Bert

Looking forward to next year

Shona and Sean x :thumbsup:

some great pictures and a fine day even if i did miss my dogs class and wasnt allowed in the bitch pup class( left my papers in the car)..

well done to all the winners

Hey Tina (Littlenell) , I saw you, hubby ( can't remember his name at the mo' sorry!!!!) and handsome Ozzy (Rushden Moulin Rouge) loitering around the ring in a few of those photos (w00t) . I do even believe he got into the BIS photo?.....that's Ozzy 'OUTSIDE THE RING' on the left hand side of the photo isn't it ??!!! :b :lol: :teehee: :lol:

Tracy

:lol: Look dont laugh! that might be the closest I get (w00t)

Ozzy still not 100% but enjoyed his day out (and the ice cream cornet accidentaly donated by "rustic" on here :oops: ) I took loads of pics so here are a few

The judges deep in thought.....
broughton016-1.jpg
Stewarding :sweating:
broughton016-2-1.jpg
broughton035.jpg
broughton033.jpg

broughton032.jpg
broughton025.jpg

I will put some more on later :thumbsup:

Tina

Brill pics Tina

Jinx and Ruby are both there Thanx

Can I use a couple of those pics please? :))

jinx and rubys mum said:
Brill pics Tina
Jinx and Ruby are both there Thanx

Can I use a couple of those pics please? :))

Are you? If I had known I would have said hello :D Course you can use them, I took loads and will keep putting them on. Im sorry I cant put names on any of the pics cos I dont know any of you :b hopefully that will change as I get to more gatherings :thumbsup: (w00t) So come on then who are you so I can say hi next time :thumbsup:

Tina :)

I have the red hair and have Ruby

Hubby has the hat on and has Jinx

First dog is Ruby

Second dog is Jinx

I thought Id said hello to most people Was great to meet Flash and Stanley great to put faces to names :thumbsup: Sorry to miss you Im sure you wont miss the hair next time!!!! :- " :b

thats what i looked for shona!!!! (w00t) great to see you again , was princess in pink there im sure i saw her at one point??? :thumbsup:

:wacko: Right, a few more for you.....if youre on there - own up :lol:

broughton148.jpg

broughton110.jpg

broughton113.jpg

broughton100.jpg

broughton098.jpg

broughton096.jpg

:wacko: Im going bog eyed doing this :D

Tina :thumbsup:

:oops: :oops: What happened there??? :wacko: maybe someone can sort that for me?? :b

Sorted :thumbsup:

posh totty said:
thats what i looked for shona!!!! (w00t)   great to see you again , was princess in pink there im sure i saw her at one point???  :thumbsup:
Did you not talk to Laura?

She had Amber and Cooper with her

Diane and Peter were there too with Bago and a very pretty new bitch.

PIP is always around when we come down

Families you see cant run fast enough!!!!! :huggles:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back