The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bournemouth

Jan Doherty

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well that will teach me to leave things to the last minute. Just tried to enter Bournemouth on line and the transaction wont complete. :(

you aren't the only one! Suggest you send them an email now explaining and follow it up with a phonecall tomorrow. As this happens every time they must be used to accepting phone entries the day after!

News from Higham Press. Due to teh problems with enetering they have extended the closing date to 12 midnight Wednesday 27th June 2007

Excuse my ignorance :b but what is happening in Bournemouth? :cheers:

You got me worried there for a moment ............. had to check my e-mails for the confirmation that I had entered and I have!!! Phew!! :sweating:

hi im still concidering entering bournmouth ,can someone tell me where they publish change of judges ,i know it got changed for parsons but i cant remember who it was lol :b

devonmaid said:
hi im still concidering entering bournmouth ,can someone tell me where they publish change of judges ,i know it got changed for parsons but i cant remember who it was lol  :b

I think they put the change of judges on the web-site where you enter.

Bournemouth is change of judge??? just checked Highham and it does not give a change.

sorry to confuse people ,but is the best place to ask showing questions ,ive found ,i have 2 whippets but i only open show them ,mind you i have entered paignton as its so close with them ,ive found what i wanted thanks but im still in a quandry as to weather i should enter bournmouth or not :blink: the mrs is jugding bournmouth and the mr is judging a open show im going to ,so i will get told off by the mrs if i dont turn up ,lol but i want to go on a racing/showing coursing weekend ,so decisions decisions :D

sarahloveland said:
Excuse my ignorance  :b   but what is happening in Bournemouth? :cheers:
Its a championship show Sarah,but its not held right in Bournemouth its on the 13th August for the Hound group its held at New Park,Brockenhurst

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back