The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bournemouth

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Cartman said:
From someone who has been told that I never have a good word to say about any dogs. :( I will say this, read it carefully. I will only say it once. "I think Bertha, does not look all that bad. Quite good in fact"

THERE, SAID IT :teehee:   :teehee:
[SIZE=14pt]'Struth!!! [/SIZE]

(that's what you say isn't it cobber??) (w00t) Praise indeed for the Hippopotawhippet!!! :thumbsup: And that pic was taken a couple of months back, she has had a season since so looks much more grown up!! :D

She was back to wallowing yesterday so it hasn't gone to her head at all!!!

Wendy said:
dessie said:
That man with the GORGEOUS snakeskin etc collars was allegedly there again ......................[SIZE=21pt]DAMN![/SIZE] :rant:   :rant:
Yes he was :wub:

Wendy
Yes, thank you Wendy, no need to gloat ............. how many did you buy???

:rant: :rant: :rant:

aslan said:
Phew!  And I bet you're exhausted after that effort too Cartman! :teehee:
Thats about as nice as it gets. :) I do think she looks good. Did not know it was taken some time back. Would like to see an updated pic :wub: :thumbsup:

dessie said:
Yes, thank you Wendy, no need to gloat ............. how many did you buy???
:rant:   :rant:   :rant:
Actually none - can you believe it?? I was there shopping on Sunday and for the show on Monday and I managed to walk past and not buy a single one :D I'll have to go take my temperature and make sure I'm feeling okay LOL

Wendy

Cartman said:
aslan said:
Phew!  And I bet you're exhausted after that effort too Cartman! :teehee:
Thats about as nice as it gets. :) I do think she looks good. Did not know it was taken some time back. Would like to see an updated pic :wub: :thumbsup:
Blimey, you just want everything, don't you! LOL Are you considering making me an offer for her then??? You would need plenty of water (muddy water is fine) around where you live or she wouldn't be happy!

I will see what Millie and I can do about an up to date pic!

dessie said:
That man with the GORGEOUS snakeskin etc collars was allegedly there again .....................
THOSE collars sound intriguing! Any pictures?

Congratulations to all k9ers!

No pics but I will try and get Rupert to pose (that will be difficult ...........not!) in his tomorrow Malin, just for you!!!

only Aimee (who got a VHC) I was disappointed about. She is such a lovely, sound, well constructed bitch, IMO, and I get very frustrated when she is down the line. to the point when I will probably not bother to show her much longer because it annoys me so much.
Why are you saying that Dessie? Because she doesn't like to be shown? It would be such a pity to stop showing her!!! She is such a wonderfull bitch :wub:

Morgan said:
Why are you saying that Dessie? Because she doesn't like to be shown? It would be such a pity to stop showing her!!! She is such a wonderfull bitch :wub:
LOL! Millie berated me this morning for saying that as well!! It just infuriates me Tamara when inferior dogs are placed above her. I know you can't win all the time and I haven't got a problem with her being beaten by as equally good bitches but, with the bitch judging, sometimes it seems as though the judges have lost the plot!! Are they tired, fed up or just plain can't see the wood for the trees in some of the big classes???

Here's a recent pic of my lovely little girl :wub:

Aimee1June04.jpg

What a beautifull bitch!!! :wub:

I never saw a whippet like that before!

Is that OK to buy her + Spicey??? :D These two bitches are in my opinion pure beauties :wub:

Ive yet to meet and judge the PERFECT Whippet Dessie , they ALL have faults , YES even Mine :lol: ;)

Some judges obviously think her fault /s is/are worse than other dogs in the class .

Thats judging ;)

If you cant stand the heat , dont go in the kitchen as they say :- "

How many dogs do we both know should have been made up that never were ??

and some that were . shouldnt have :eek: :oops: No names of course :- "

:D This ones for Cartman........... Bertha taken today at 10mths........ excuse the wet ground, Dessie and I popped out to take the pic between the heavy showers :D

JAX said:
Ive yet to meet and judge the PERFECT Whippet Dessie , they ALL have faults , YES even Mine  :lol:   ;)
:D Don't think Dessie was saying she doesn't have faults Jax, and I know she knows what they are ;) but I agree with Dessie, the poor girl is very hard done by, :angry: but I don't think this should mean shes got to stay at home ...... She can come live with me any time :thumbsup:

LEA said:
What a beautifull bitch!!! :wub:
I never saw a whippet like that before!

Is that OK to buy her + Spicey??? :D These two bitches are in my opinion pure beauties :wub:
Thank you Lea!! I think she is lovely as well!!!

You don't have to thanks me DESSIE.....I REALLY LIKE BERTHA VERY VERY MUCH :wub: :wub:

Neither DESSIE OR MORGAN didn't answer my question :b are SPICEY and BERTHA to buy ? :lol: :teehee:

These two bitches are pure beauties :wub: and I would really dream to own them :- "

:oops: Sorry Dessie, I got confused. I didn't mean Bertha but Aimée :b .

Anyway Bertha is a lovely bitch as well so if you put her in the same package as Aimée straight to Russia to me, no problem! :D :p

LEA said:
Neither DESSIE OR  MORGAN didn't answer my question  :b   are SPICEY and BERTHA to buy ? :lol:   :teehee:  
These two bitches are pure beauties  :wub:   and I would really dream to own them  :- "
Sorry Lea, didn't know you actually required an answer, thought you were jesting!!

Unfortunately, as fas as Aimee is concerned, the answer is a most definite NO! She is going nowhere! Probably the same for Bertha as I shall not breed from their mother again and Bertha is by my Ronan and I do not have any other offspring of his.

I will be mating Aimee, next year probably, to TJ though!

Why is it that she doesnt win do you think Dessie? Do you think its always the same thing or different things for different judges. Are you always beaten by the same bitches or all different bitches? And when you say, inferior bitches, is that in movement alone or all sorts of ways.

I must have drunk too much vodka when i mixed the names of your bitches DESSIE :oops: SORRY SORRY :b

As I've told on this forum I'm going to have my second child in only three months :wub: so I WAS JOCKING DESSIE !!!! :clown:

I love AIMEE, SPICEY and also BERTHA :b but first of all neither you or MORGAN will sell them I think because you both love them and all your other dogs so much :wub:

Selling these beauties would be in my opinion like selling my OLGA :(

I don't show OLGA but I can imagine what you are feeling DESSIE when judges don't appreciate AIMEE :rant:

I don't know if I will show my next whippet because it seems difficult :unsure:

:oops: of course I was joking when I spoke about vodka, I hate vodka and I love making fun :clown:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back