The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Boxing Day Meet

Strike Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
South Cotswolds will be holding our usual Boxing day race meeting .........Racing/trials followed by food, then the pub :thumbsup: .......For more info email me :cheers: Hannah. :D

Sorry, we can't make it this year - family visiting. Have fun anyway! I'm sure you will. :cheers:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

LIZ,DANDY,MAGIC AND GAVIN.

minxcard.JPG

Do we need to bring anything apart from a raffle prize...?

Nibbles of some kind would be good :thumbsup: .....I personally love Thorntons Continental chocs :teehee:

Sorry you can't join us June (family's, who'd have 'em ?? :D ) ........And like Gavin said ......Happy Christmas too all :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Strike Whippets said:
South Cotswolds will be holding our usual Boxing day race meeting .........Racing/trials followed by food, then the pub  :thumbsup:   .......For more info email me  :cheers:   Hannah.  :D
Hannah, in case I forget tonight, when are we aiming to be at Nympsfield for the Boxing Days meet?

We are bringing bread, soup, cold bangers and mustard plus camping gas stoves.

See you at Swindon.

gavin.

We're going to get there for 10-ish ......and start racing at 11:30 after we've weighed the dog's in :thumbsup: ........I think the soup will go down well as usual, as it's ment to be a cold 'un :D ......See you later :)

Strike Whippets said:
South Cotswolds will be holding our usual Boxing day race meeting .........Racing/trials followed by food, then the pub  :thumbsup:   .......For more info email me  :cheers:   Hannah.  :D

Hannah

Many apologies my mother and I cannot attend. I hope you have a great Christmas.

Best Wishes

Martha and Pam

Sounds like you lot are planning a good do - would have loved to come down :D

Martha said:
Strike Whippets said:

Hannah

Many apologies my mother and I cannot attend. I hope you have a great Christmas.

Best Wishes

Martha and Pam

That's ok .....Have a great Christmas and we'll see you soon :cheers: ......BTW Welcome to k9 :D

Vicky said:
Sounds like you lot are planning a good do - would have loved to come down  :D

We alway's have a good do Vicky (w00t) ........It would have been great if you had been able to pop down ........Have a great Chrismas love :cheers: :huggles:

I had a good day out.Hope the rest of you did.

Jo`s wine was a WONDERFUL idea :cheers: and nearly as good as the HOT bath I`ve just slid out of. [The wrinkly bits are gradually smoothing themselves out and my toes are PINK again :lol: !]

Happy New Year.

Liz,Dandy, Magic and Liz

gavintasker said:
I had a good day out.Hope the rest of you did.Jo`s wine was a WONDERFUL idea  :cheers: and nearly as good as the HOT bath I`ve just slid out of. [The wrinkly bits are gradually smoothing themselves out and my toes are PINK again :lol: !]

Happy New Year.

Liz,Dandy, Magic and Liz

Glad you enjoyed it Gavin, mulled wine is sooooooooooooo warming and festive and made up for us not being able to get to the pub after racing. Lovely food supplied by all, and fabulous raffle prize donations too :thumbsup:

>Lovely food supplied by all, and fabulous raffle prize donations too

Don't remind me about what I missed Jo. :(

Though the nice hot shower was very welcome and so was the log fire. 8)

BeeJay said:
>Lovely food supplied by all, and fabulous raffle prize donations too 
Don't remind me about what I missed Jo.  :(

Though the nice hot shower was very welcome and so was the log fire.  8)

It did take me ages to get warm, and I went to bed at 8.30 :D

:( :(

Gutted we missed it :(

Star has stopped vomitting now but is still a bit lame. :(

Hopefully see you all next time. :)

Rae said:
:(   :( Gutted we missed it  :(

Just in case any-one didn't realise, Rae sent some wonderful items down for the raffle (we won the cider hun). Big thanks m8 and see you soon :thumbsup:

Joanna said:
Rae said:

Just in case any-one didn't realise, Rae sent some wonderful items down for the raffle (we won the cider hun). Big thanks m8 and see you soon :thumbsup:

I'd like to know who picked out the raffle tickets if you won the cider AND the whiskey, coz we all know what a lush you are :- " it must have been rigged :lol:

Vicky said:
Joanna said:
Rae said:

I'd like to know who picked out the raffle tickets if you won the cider AND the whiskey, coz we all know what a lush you are :- " it must have been rigged :lol:

Hmmmm yes some others would like to know too :blink: .......Some of us we're getting the Cray twins passported so missed the raffle :b

Glad Stars on the up Rae .......Hope she's much better soon :flowers:

We won a bottle of QUALITY red wine too :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back