The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Boxing Day Meet

I think we should have been in there to keep an eye on that raffle Hannah - dosn't sound quite right to me :lol:

Had a good day by the way ;)

We missed you in the pub Jo & Lloyd. Its OK though, we drank one for you :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy said:
I think we should have been in there to keep an eye on that raffle Hannah  - dosn't sound quite right to me  :lol:
Had a good day by the way  ;)

We missed you in the pub Jo & Lloyd. Its OK though, we drank one for you  :cheers:

Well thanks for that Judy :wacko: And talking of raffles, Bejamin won 27 prizes with your raffle tickets Hannah..............Shame he prefers blue pop to whisky, wine and cider :lol: :lol: :lol:

We missed you in the pub Jo & Lloyd. Its OK though, we drank one for you :cheers:

yes i missed you both too. :cheers:

have a happy new year see you soon :thumbsup:

Joanna said:
And talking of raffles, Bejamin won 27 prizes with your raffle tickets Hannah
Hey, I've just remembered.... I gave my raffle tickets to Lloyd to look after whilst I was seconding Hannah & Chris's dogs. :eek:

conway said:

yes i missed you both too. :cheers:

have a happy new year see you soon :thumbsup:

Thanks Dave, what a lovely thing to say :wub: buddy :thumbsup:

Sounds like you all had a great boxing day :)) even though the raffle sounded dodgy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wish we were nearer :( We went clay shooting & i coulnt even do that :( coz i had a tooth out on the Friday :( and had a sore cheek...... well p....d,hopefully be ok this w/end :))

Well thanks for that Judy  :wacko:   And talking of raffles, Bejamin won 27 prizes with your raffle tickets Hannah..............Shame he prefers blue pop to whisky, wine and cider :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

LOL ....I know ........it was us who donated the blue pop as no one in this house drinks it :eek: :unsure: :lol: lol .........I gather he gave most of his win's away aswell (really must bring this child up properly lol) ..........

Hope you feel better soon Caz :flowers: .........I'll be like that next week as i'm having a wisdom tooth out ....... :huh: :'( ........

Strike Whippets said:
Well thanks for that Judy  :wacko:   And talking of raffles, Bejamin won 27 prizes with your raffle tickets Hannah..............Shame he prefers blue pop to whisky, wine and cider :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

LOL ....I know ........it was us who donated the blue pop as no one in this house drinks it :eek: :unsure: :lol: lol .........I gather he gave most of his win's away aswell (really must bring this child up properly lol) ..........

Hope you feel better soon Caz :flowers: .........I'll be like that next week as i'm having a wisdom tooth out ....... :huh: :'( ........

Where's the results by the way :- " ?

be careful hannah you can't afford to lose too much wisdom :- "

I have got the results if you've lost them Hannah :- " ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back