The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Brandy Queen Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
he has got my e mail address and i have got his he did say he wud e mail me some pics but it cud take some time. i will however e mail and give him k9s address.

KATE IM SORRY YOU THOUGHT IT WAS VERY SLOW :( , I HAD THE TRAPS READY FOR THE NEXT RACE A.S.A.P AND WE ONLY HAD ONE TEN MINUTE BREAK, IF YOU CAN THINK HOW WE CAN SPEED UP WE WOULD TAKE ON THE SUGGESTION AND TRY TO IMPROVE FOR THE NEXT OPEN WHICH WILL BE THE ONE IN OCTOBER :thumbsup:

JEFF

Photo's from us should go on tonight or tomorrow :) I didn't think it was that slow mind :( , we finished at about 5 ish and had to get through 32 heats, finals etc and had to change the wheel on the lure. Can just see you with a whip and cat o nine tails jeff to get us racers moving :blink: :blink:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

well I didnt mind how long the day went on we enjoyed the day.

Jackie and the gang. (w00t)

Some photo's

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

:thumbsup: well done all the winners great photos

big well done john :)

Thanks once again chris & rob for the pictures 1 st class

brilliant pics chris & rob thanx very much :cheers:

If Rob managed to miss all the dogs at Highgate on Sunday do we take it that the very capable Ryan took these photos :blink: .

(w00t)

:ermm: what about me :'( I did them......................and I put them on the comp 8)

Chris

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back