The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

breeder

Oh great, I will be keeping an eye out for slight bulge's ;)

I remember Editha in pampers though. Chuffed that you think I am wearing well
Patsy,

Spoke to Ed this morning and she denies that anyone would have seen her in pampers - she too is too old LOL

there was no mention of tenaladies though :D :D :D

Dawn

BTW Karen

I can assure you all my bulges are my own :b and none are slight :D :D :D :D :D :D

dawn said:
Spoke to Ed this morning and she denies that anyone would have seen her in pampers - she too is too old LOL
Paul, dont suppose you had to have a plastic sheet.
:D It could only be Ed that would admit to being too old. :p

patsy said:
      Patsy.    Moira Hall is still in Telford, The Boyles lived in Telford when they bought a puppy of us who went on to be Ch. Lowglen Cavalcade of Zarcrest
Thanks.

I bought my first two pedigree Whippets off Moira back in the early1970's .

I also had a rescue Zarcrest Whippet.

They all raced at the old Telford Whippet racing club. Moira was it's first race secretary. It all seems a long way and a long time ago. I have lived in the U.S.A. for nearly twenty five years now. How time flies when you are having fun!!

Tony.Lyth Whippets

while on the subject of years ago can anybody give me any info on a breeder in doveridge on the staffs/derbys border by uttoxeter , the women bread mainly show dogs but did have a bit to do with racing. im going back to early - mid seventys. this is where my ( my dads ) first whippet come from, ive asked my dad to see if hes still got pedi but i think it got chucked , & the women at the time was knocking on a bit, she lived in a farm type house & had house full of whippets, its a long shot but if anybody can remember a breeder in mid seventys from doveridge ide be gratefull of any info! cheers :)

paul bywater said:
while on the subject of years ago can anybody give me any info on a breeder in doveridge on the staffs/derbys border by uttoxeter , the women bread mainly show dogs but did have a bit to do with racing. im going back to early - mid seventys. this is where my ( my dads ) first whippet come from, ive asked my dad to see if hes still got pedi but i think it got chucked , & the women at the time was knocking on a bit, she lived in a farm type house & had house full of whippets, its a long shot but if anybody can remember a breeder in mid seventys from doveridge ide be gratefull of any info!                              cheers  :)
Hi Paul, I think it could be Elsie Hawthorne of the famous Deepridge whippets. ,

who came from Doveridge in Derbyshire, Ch Deeprige Mintmater and Ch. Deepridge Minivar were among the all time greats. Before whippets she bred Bull Terriers.

Patsy

thanks patsy for info i didnt think ide get any info as im going on memory & it was years ago i just wish i could find the pedi but i think its gone. thanks again, i dont suppose the deepridge line is still going? paul. :)

Karen said:
Er Guys, what are Tenor Ladys?
Hi Karen, well done at Bath! As everyone else was so discreet about Tenor Ladys or whatever they're called, I'll put it bluntly for you :D , they look like a sanitary towel, are used by woman whom are incontinent of urine :D .

I didn't think either Sue or Patsy look like they need them, but then, you never know........ Anyway, you obviously don't watch enough t.v., they do get advertised a lot, by some woman swinging a kid around on a beach.

Lyd

Hi Lydia, Many thanks, Frodo adores the sun, Just glimpsed you at Bath where were you hiding? Do you have to stay in the tent with the blacks when its sunny?

I wont need the tenor ladies I never swing kids on the beach Im still roller blading with all the dogs along the promenade singing 'its my life' *sticking fingers down throat*

Can you all imagine rollerblading along the road with the Whippets, you would need a pack of tenor ladies on your knees and elbows :0

Karen, Lydia was not hiding in the tents .......... she was stuffing her face with my and Millie's chips!!!!!

dessie said:
..... Lydia was ............. stuffing her face with my and Millie's chips!!!!!
Nothing new there then eh Dessie ;)

Hi Karen, I glimpsed you as well, but you always looked busy, so I didn't like to interrupt/interpose. Dessie and Millie's chips were great-thanks ladies :D .

I had worked the night before, and had to go into work that night as well :( , so for most of the show, I just stood around trying to stay awake, I did fancy curling up on the ground in the sun and grabbing some shut-eye.

Beejay, how do you expect me to keep my sylph-like figure if I don't stuff my face???? I've spent years pigging out to look this good :D ! Never been any good at roller blading like Karen!

Lyd

Lydia, thats tough about work, I feel tired at a show if I know I have to work the next day let alone the same night :(

The chips were exceptionally nice that day so Im glad in a way that we never met up and Dessie and Millie fended you off :D

Karen said:
The chips were exceptionally nice that day so Im glad in a way that we never met up and Dessie and Millie fended you off :D
Hi Karen, yep, those chips were scrummy :D I really enjoyed eating Dessies and Millies. If I'd spotted you with chips, I'd have been straight over :D , fortunately for you-I didn't :( . Oh well, next show maybe.... :D

Lyd

:D I now know to go into hiding when eating chips if Lydias around LOL :D

How did you think Dessie stays so slim!!!!! If she's at a show with something yummy to eat, I help eat it, maintaining her slim figure and increasing mine!!!

Lyd.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back