The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Breeding Weigh Ect

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
NICE CATCH is out of the nikkitason x ghd litter weight approx 40lb

2007 litter Red Ranger x Connor's Lass

Litter of 4 dogs, one to non-racing home (Billy)

Not race named Bobby and Buddy both in racing homes as is Connor's Mist

Or bless chris poor little thing was really looking forward to see him

Fleesh said:
2007 litter Red Ranger x Connor's Lass
Litter of 4 dogs, one to non-racing home (Billy)

Not race named Bobby and Buddy both in racing homes as is Connor's Mist

ADDING RACING NAMES AND WEIGHTS ADDED 1P/H TO PET HOME

Hi Dee will try to fill a few for you

Little Bill was the first litter along with Danny and VerClique Think thats how it is spelt so named as she was the colour of this champagne lol

:

Penny/Viv Quest Tash the flash Manx Quest Lady Quest Mental Mickey and the other I think went as a pet

Viv's Quest My Starlight Viv's Twilight dont think the others are registered yet Joyce got 2 bitches John Meades the dog

Vivs quest Whatspot Vivs What spot the others arent names yet

the other litter from simply red dont think any are racing Anthony from Old Hall is the ony one I have heard about

think thats it will answer any more

:thumbsup:

Yeah they are hard work when 6 monthly

1st litter Vivs Quest x Simply Red was Little Bill, Veuve Cliquot and Danny other 2 went to friends/pet homes.

2nd litter Vivs Quest x Simply Red was BEN to Anthony at Old Hall (? RACING NAME) BROCK Nick B at Worcester racing name Choose Me about 34lb CHIN CHIN was the pup Maria kept for herself racing name AND ME about 24lb other two went to pet homes mother and daughter who were going to come racing.

inca a kinda magic x unraced bitch 2/4/07 22lb

Keep them coming the charts are looking a bit more healthy now lol

SNOW GEM & GEMS LAD ONLY HAD 3 PUPS MERSADIES GEM 25 INSHALA 22 &DOG PUP WENT TO PET HOME VICKI

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back