The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

"brindle Express"...........

stormydog

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
"THE BRINDLE EXPRESS" WILL BE ARRIVING AT MOIRA GAMEFAIR ON SATURDAY WITH A RETURN JOURNEY AGAIN ON SUNDAY !

IMG_3740a.jpg

IMG_3781.jpg

triout008.jpg

BEST OF LUCK TO THE OTHER K9ERS FOR THIS WEEKEND ! HOPE THERES NO BUMPING AND ALL DOGS COME HOME UNINJURED !

J :thumbsup: HN

Lovely piccies :wub: :wub:

I'm new here so haven't seen or heard of "The Brindle Express" before. Great looking dog--best of luck in events--will keep an eye open for your results

baby1 said:
John you not coming to FLORENCECOURT???
unsure as yet nic as we hope to go as a clun in convoy. so far we are tho. suppose the main factor is what time we expect to get home as weve a double birthday celebration involving some very large beers and luvly girls ( :cheers: :wub: ) :D im going to fone matt for more details later.

ps can i have a pint for your birthday too 29th aint it ? :eek: ;)

Aye is yours on Saturday??? What age???? Im bloody 27 so god knows what that makes you LOL (w00t)

baby1 said:
Aye is yours on Saturday???  What age????  Im bloody 27 so god knows what that makes you LOL  (w00t)

IT MAKES ME MORE ERMM...MATURER :clown: :clown: :clown:

45 ON 2ND JUNE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... :(

J :cheers: HN

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey John seems ill be having a pint of my own 2nd June is my hen night :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Looks like its drinks all round for you 2 over the weekend :cheers:

Happy Birthday to you both for the weekend :cheers:

Happy Hen Night too Nic :thumbsup:

:D Karen

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back