The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Brisbane Royal

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
whipowill said:
:.  Honest to god it was a flat table!!!!
But interestingly, was checking out a well known Aussie breeders website the other day and saw photos of puppys stacked on a surface that slanted the other way, so perhaps the whole countries on a tilt!!!! :lol:
Yeah, Sure!! 8) We might not all think the table was flat. Are you sure it was not on an angle to improve the top line?? :D

Just like digging a hole in the ring to lower the taller whippets. :- "

:thumbsup: Thanks for the informations Whipowill!!! :cheers:

Sorry to ruin your excitement Whip but I've been aware of that one for a while.

You know Lana it's quite funny.... Everytime I do a mating involving Spike I hope for black with or without black trim but everytime I thing "please no black and white parti!!!".... In the future if I have one, I'll let you know ;) !!!!

OK I'll be waiting ... but I'm a fussy so and so - the bitch and the pedigree would be important ... but you already know that. ;)

Yes OK got the message if ever I breed from a bad bitch I won't let you know :rant: :- "

LOL :D

And you watch - now Spike won't sire another black parti for years and years and .......

Angus , Love the name P FLYING SCOTSMAN !!! very apt :D :teehee:

dawn said:
Congratulations to all the winners :cheers:
Gosh

What lovely rings to show in, beats most of our show rings with out a doubt!!
:cheers: The rings are very lovely now after refurbisment. They weren't always so nice. :( It is sad that we only get to show dogs in them once a year at the Royal.

Last edited by a moderator:
aslan said:
I'm a fussy so and so
There is NO pleasing her :blink: :D

'Fuzzy' is to mild to really describe the condition...

By the way - Lovely and interesting pictures!!!

Hello everyone, I'm Lea....a new member.

I must confess I'm not very keen on coloured whippets ( sorry Lana, Morgan).... :b I fact I've seen very few of them "in flesh" :oops:

But I've seen on K9 a pic of a very beautiful black bitch with white trim

So maybe I should open my eyes and look on the web for others....

But no matter what her color is I love "Spicey" :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:cheers: Welcome Lea, I'd say you're in good company cause I love :wub: Spicey too!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers: COOL WHIPPOWILL.... :cheers:

I would really love to have a girl like "Spicey".... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

ok ok it's the Spicey FAN CLUB! :wub: Morgan is the President, Whipowill is the Secretary, Lea is the Treasurer ( you have to get some money scheme going where we can all afford to buy a Spicey pup each) and I'm the Publicity Officer (cause I'm no good with money but I spend a lot of time on the net!)

malin said:
aslan said:
I'm a fussy so and so
There is NO pleasing her :blink: :D

'Fuzzy' is to mild to really describe the condition...
LOL Aah - thank you my friend for that vote of confidence ;) :D

Lana : that's really a great idea !!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You can start your job right now !!!!! :teehee: :teehee: :lol: :lol: :p :p :D :D

aslan said:
thank you my friend for that vote of confidence  ;)   :D
What else are friends for? :p ;)

How does one join the Spicy fanclub? :D

It's easy - all you have to do is think she's lovely. What position would you lke to hold Malin? There are a number still available ... Perhaps Webmaster? ;)

Thank you all for your congratulations on Freckles' win. Congratulations to all the other winners. I had a great day in Brisbane catching up with all of you and I hope I'll be there next year.

Buntessa

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back