The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Brisbane Royal

Cartman

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just heard that Hound Group went to the Whippet.

Well done to the conections!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Congratulations to the winner !!!!! :cheers:

Cartman said:
Just heard that Hound Group went to the Whippet. Well done to the conections!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D   :D
Geez Cartman your connections are better than mine today !!!

[SIZE=14pt]Congratualtions[/SIZE] [SIZE=14pt]Ch Sheberghan Silk Road [/SIZE]( Aust Ch Khabaray Hugo Boss[imp UK] X Mikshar Silk Stockings.

Owner Bruce Lyck, Breeder Angela Shepherd, Handler Narelle Robinson.

Best in Group at Brisbane Royal!

Last edited by a moderator:
whipowill said:
[Geez Cartman your connections are better than mine today !!!
[SIZE=14pt]Congratualtions[/SIZE]  [SIZE=14pt]Ch Sheberghan Silk Road [/SIZE]( Aust Ch Khabaray Hugo Boss[imp UK] X Mikshar Silk Stockings. 
Not only did Jack, Hugo Boss, :luck: sire the Group winner. He also today sired the winner of BEST IN SHOW!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ch. Martinique Bally Donavan just went BIS in SYDNEY. o:)

:cheers: Congratulations to Jack's other son Ch Martinique Bally Donovan on his BEST IN SHOW also and all the connections!!!!

Also Congrats to Angela on Intermediate of Group with her home bred Sheberghan Bobbie Brown also sired by Jack out Hillsdown Atlanta(Imp UK)

Just thought I'd add a pic of Freckles who was the Royal Best in Group winner today.

The Group judge was Mr F Dewsbury (Canada)

freckles.jpg

Well Done to All :) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

What a good news on Khabaray Hugo Boss's offspring--keep that Yorkshire flag flying--well done to Jack, Angela and all concerned

A special Kiss from Ruby--Jacks Mum :b

Best wishes

From Heather and the Khabaray Whippets--all wearing smiles o:)

Congrats to all concerned on a great win- well done :cheers:

[SIZE=21pt]GO THE WHIPPETS !!!![/SIZE]

Well done everyone :cheers:

I thought I should post a photo of Jack (Aust Ch Khabaray Hugo Boss UK) spending a quiet Sunday afternoon. Not racing around at dog shows. He has two hobbies sleeping and making more beautiful whippets !

Buntessa

Jack0804.JPG

Now that I know how to add photos there will be no stopping me. Here is Ch Martinique Ballydonovan who went BIS at Liverpool & Dist Kennel Club on Saturday. Also sired by Ch Khabaray Hugo Boss.

Buntessa

donovan.jpg

Just one last photo. Here is Sheberghan Bobbi Brown Intermediate in Group at same show as Donovan. Also sired by Ch Khabaray Hugo Boss.

Buntessa

Ella0804.JPG

:cheers: Thanks fo the Pics, good to see Ballydonovan and Ella (Sheberghan Bobbie Brown), and love the pic of Jack having a hard day at the office!!

Looking forward to more pics in the future :thumbsup:

Kerry

:cheers: Congratulations to all!!!! :cheers:

Well done to Jack :wub: :huggles: (nice to finally get to see a pic of him :thumbsup: , never saw any here in France :( ) and of course to Heather :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers: !!!!!!

Tamara and the Taraly whippets

congrats to the winners! :- " wish i could have one... drooling

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back