The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Brooke

seven half months now took to the traps straight away shes very good in the house very quite untill something moves :D

SEEN SUZY HAVING A LITTLE RUN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO ELECTRIC EARLY PACE.ALSO SEEN HER PLAYING WITH ADULT WHIPPETS AND STILL BAETEN THEM, AND I DONT THINK THE ADULTS WHERE PLAYING. (w00t)

BROOKS LOOKING A VERY NICE AND HEALTY BITCH, HAS SHE HAD ANY LITTLE TRIALS YET.

suzy is ten months old now weighing 22 lbs she had 1st trial with homeanna last week she gave home anna 2 yards start and past her after the line home anna came in season next day this his suzy 2nd run out traps

Looking through this site can't believe how much Suzy looks like our Jake (Outbound/Greyhound)even down to white splodge on back of neck.There all cracking looking pups.Can't wait for Jake to start racing,but he's only six months so i'll have to be patient.Before you ask for photo,haven't mastered the art of downsizing.Hope to see Yvonne soon so she can take some photos and put them on here for me. :D Karen

deborahlongdon said:
suzy is ten months old now weighing 22 lbs she had 1st  trial with homeanna last week she gave home anna 2 yards start and past her after the line home anna came in season next day this his suzy 2nd run out traps

sure you hav.nt put this the wrong way round Deb, ?? did you not give suzy the 2yd ???? if as you say the pup at 22lb and 10 months old give homeanna 2yd she's going to make a open class bitch, after all homeanna is 21lb and would only get a yd start if they ran in a weight class and if she came in season i would think she was running well, well done with suzy she's running really well :thumbsup:

angel 10 month old

ANGEL_003.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back