The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bsfa Pic's Today...

ChrisBishop

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:)

BSFA8-7-07008.jpg

BSFA8-7-07014.jpg

BSFA8-7-07017.jpg

BSFA8-7-07025.jpg

Last few... :D

BSFA8-7-07103A.jpg

How handsome is he !!!! Reg of course ( not John ) ...LOL.

BSFA8-7-07111.jpg

BSFA8-7-07112.jpg

Last but not least our Vinnie ... :wub:

BSFA8-7-07125A.jpg

Brilliant pictures :thumbsup: really enjoyed looking at them, especially the afgans :wub:

Really great pics Chris :thumbsup: How did Vinnie do Hannah?

Nice Pics Chris - good one of Gelert doing his stuff in the first round. Thanks Hannah for letting us have two exciting runs.

Did anyone see the scores for the second round?

I didn't see the scores but I did pick up all of Masai Warriors winnings :D ......Oh and little Ambers class win..... Non of us won our class though .........

Great pic's Chris :thumbsup: ................Love the one of little Amber :wub:

Thanks Chris for lovely snaps of Chester (10 year old), Jack and his sister Christobel. Much better than mine :)

Great pics Chris - hope you are going next time with the camera I havent got any of Supe lure coursing yet (w00t)

*love* that piccie of Jacob staring at the lure :lol: and the one of Vinnie/Tilda running.

Well done to Tutti again :wub: :cheers:

Nice pictures, especially the Afghan ones. You'd think they'd get all that fur tangled up in the lure line! Imagine the scores they'd get for "follow" :lol:

great pics :thumbsup: nice to see gelert enjoying a run :wub:

Judy said:
Nice pictures, especially the Afghan ones. You'd think they'd get all that fur tangled up in the lure line! Imagine the scores they'd get for "follow"  :lol:

They do!! (w00t) One fell over yesterday and it can only have tripped over itself (or its coat) because it wasn't anywhere near the line!!! :lol: :oops:

Great piccys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Lovely to see them in action :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back