The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra / A.g.m

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
unwanted said:
look u lot take this else were cos i speaking on my own behalf do not know about others (this is getting on my tits)this is more personal than about dog racing.

Maybe i am missing something here !!!! But what is getting on your tits ??? :teehee: :teehee:

my reply was only put on to clear up any other person from getting the blame for no photos taken-- cant see that upsetting anyone and if it did unlucky for them--- :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

worse things happen at sea !!! :oops: :oops:

steve

kipper fluke said:
unwanted said:
look u lot take this else were cos i speaking on my own behalf do not know about others (this is getting on my tits)this is more personal than about dog racing.

Maybe i am missing something here !!!! But what is getting on your tits ??? :teehee: :teehee:

my reply was only put on to clear up any other person from getting the blame for no photos taken-- cant see that upsetting anyone and if it did unlucky for them--- :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

worse things happen at sea !!! :oops: :oops:

steve

Hellow Sailor :D

Hi Seaman ------ :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: your turn in the barrel--you get your pennysworth there----

sailor---jack tar

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back