The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Agm

Doreen Hopkins

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just to let those of you who intend to come to the BWRA AGM on Sunday 27th know that the meeting will be held in the common room, which I am told is the area next to the bar where the shutters can be pulled across. I think that is where they used to play bingo when Delia organised it at the championships when they were at old hall The Reps meeting will start at 10.00am, then we will start the AGM at 11.00hrs.

Hope to see as many members as possible there

regards Doreen

Anyone down there know what the weather is like. Me and Tanya coming down on Sun. don't want to get stuck. (w00t)

You should be ok Sharon, no real bad weather forcast for the midlands this weekend :cheers:

DOREEN WHATS THE LAST DATE TO PROPOSE SOMEONE AND IS IT TRUE THAT MR T WEATHERSON HAS BEEN PROPOSED FOR 1 OF THE AVAILABLE POSITIONS WE NO HES A GOOD WORKER

bend champs are at hall green ngrc track mint track and the straights are at dudley i think :D

Is that the Dudley track next to the sports arena Andrew :))

Its the track that the english derby was run on some years ago, near kings Winford, the Dudley rugby club Pat:cheers:

ngrc track :- " somebody must know the right people :D only what our dogs deserve. congrats on this top venue i think the sprint is258m :cheers: :luck: and a hotel on site . nice one :thumbsup:

If it is good enough for Charlie Lister's greyhounds to race on I'm sure it is good enough for the whippets. LOL :thumbsup:

Can i just thank Doreen for letting the nnwrf use the room for 1 hour after the bwra agm it helped us out a lot

Also well done on finding what sounds like a great venue for your bend championships

Last edited by a moderator:
Hall Green,Birmingham.IMO probably the plushest Greyhound track in the Country,

besides the Hotel there is also a Bowling Alley on site.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back