The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Bend Championships Hall Green

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hiya well glad the money tree was mentioned - we have one of those in our garden - its great just go and pick the notes from it. :cheers:

IMO the bwra should be looking for a different track to hold the championship not switching dates i do not race my dogs on the straights but alot of members do and this cannot be right expecting them to run on the staights one week then the bends another.I would like to know the feeling from the members about this.

Dee's got a money tree me (w00t) lol i dont mind where champs are it was the time scale that worried me :( good luck to all attending :luck:but changing the date was bound to upset people with time booked from work ect at short notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
GRAHAM PEM said:
IMO  the bwra should be looking for a different track to hold the championship not switching dates i do not race my dogs on the straights but alot of members do and this cannot be right expecting them to run on the staights one week then the bends another.I would like to know the feeling from the members about this.
it does'nt matter what the members think graham it's what suits some on the top table and those pulling there strings:-" :oops:

like you say unfair on a yearling to be asked to run the straights then a week later to run bends it's one or the other now :oops:

JOHNG said:
GRAHAM PEM said:
IMO  the bwra should be looking for a different track to hold the championship not switching dates i do not race my dogs on the straights but alot of members do and this cannot be right expecting them to run on the staights one week then the bends another.I would like to know the feeling from the members about this.
it does'nt matter what the members think graham it's what suits some on the top table and those pulling there strings:-"

totally agree with you john :thumbsup: as long as there happy thts wot counts :angry:

Sheila Webb I think your comments are unfounded. Yes I am lucky to live in the Midlands I wonder why you edited my comment to disinclude Askern and only pick up on the alternative venues which were obviously further north (though Westhoughton is no further north than Askern it just happens to be West as opposed to East). My argument however is with the change of dates and not with the venue as I have explained why in my previous post.

What I don't understand is why you are accusing me of being stupid, I do not belive that those in the south have money growing on trees as it is put. I am a single parent and so I know the value of money thankyou very much.

If we are being padantic then the ifrastructure of the roads in the south and the location of Hall Green on the south west of Birmingham means that whilst your travelling is greatly eased those from the "Midlands" in which you have stated I live and North Yorks/ N East have had their travelling times increased substantially.

Judith :*

SCILLONIAN said:
Hiya well glad the money tree was mentioned - we have one of those in our garden - its great just go and pick the notes from it.  :cheers:
Any chance of a cutting off it Joan.lol :D

Jeoff I can take a cutting for you if you so wish :sweating: and Jasper you couldn't afford the houses in Birmingham unless you have a money tree (w00t) :cheers:

Nice Pic seen it before in another topic thought try and get a new one mayb :thumbsup:

Because of the mix up in dates, is there any chance that Hall Green will give you a lead way on the time we have to be out the stadium Doreen also how much is the gate fee

GARY WILL BE OK DEE,SAYS ON THEIR WEB SITE CHILDREN UNDER 11 FREE ENTRY. :))

LOL we all know he only has the mentality of a 11 year old but looks alot older :- " :p

the way missy ran to day you'd think he'd being sleeping with a coat hanger in his mouth with the big smile he had on his face walking off the track :D

sorry for going off topic people :- " :oops:

yeah she looks good at moment...i hope she fills his expectations and it will be nice to see him run another dog instead of been lazy and stopping at traps

just wondered does anyone know what time the weigh in is, -_- and does anyone know if we are on a time scale now.

dont want to travel and have to be told we cant finish what we all started again. :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back