The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Bend Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
GOOD CHOICE DAVID I THINK FLEESH'S YOUNG BITCHS WILL DO WELL ALSO

Thanks for the tips guys (especially for little Jessica :huggles: ) but we won't be coming to the Championships as a certain Moany Moany has just come in season :x . We aren't going to travel down just to run Jessica as she's only 13mths so there's plenty of chances for her yet.

Best of luck to everyone who attends I hope it slings it down with rain and you all get thoroughly wet and cold (w00t) .

That's a JOKE :- " by the way ...

:oops:

bitches :rant: who wants them. never mind sure she will be back fit and full of fire :luck:

Fleesh said:
Thanks for the tips guys (especially for little Jessica  :huggles: ) but we won't be coming to the Championships as a certain Moany Moany has just come in season  :x . We aren't going to travel down just to run Jessica as she's only 13mths so there's plenty of chances for her yet.
Best of luck to everyone who attends I hope it slings it down with rain and you all get thoroughly wet and cold  (w00t) .

Hope the river Don bursts its banks & floods your kitchen :rant: joking Not

That's a JOKE  :- "  by the way ...

scratch....sugar daddy, no surrender and gypsy queen

vets master blaster

dogs oscar

bitch,s lacey venture

dogs

16lb tinkerman

18lb ????????????????

20lb bound 2 or gold run

22lb morpheous

24lb oscars pride

26lb gems ladd

28lb midnight run/red reign (whatever takes that should take the lot i think)

30lb akinda pleasure

32lb maybe magic

scratch

sugar daddy no surrender n tnt

bitches

16lb wombelle (lookin good)

18lb ???????????????????????????????

20lb you dare

22lb spirit of the stag

24lb monkey/bally so/

26lb tiger ellie

28lb moany moany

30lb refuse to bend

32lb scooby dont (supreme)

vets master blaster or fluke

all the best to every 1 is takin part let it be a safe and enjoying day :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

16lbtinkerman

18lb2for1

20lbmac spot

22lbmustbemagic

24lb oscarspride or ob2

26lb its magic or colorado

28lb midnight run

30lb ballijadura

32lb everly lad

16lb wombelle

18lb c spot run

20lb sliver spark

22lb monkey

24lb bally so

26lb lacey venture

28lb fleetwood flame

30lb refuse to bend

32lb scooby dont

coral

master blaster

fluke or time

trever chaser

36lb tnt or gypsy queen

40lb no surrender

nolim suggar daddy

Fleesh said:
Thanks for the tips guys (especially for little Jessica  :huggles: ) but we won't be coming to the Championships as a certain Moany Moany has just come in season  :x . We aren't going to travel down just to run Jessica as she's only 13mths so there's plenty of chances for her yet.
Best of luck to everyone who attends I hope it slings it down with rain and you all get thoroughly wet and cold  (w00t) .

That's a JOKE  :- "  by the way ...

Sorry :oops: didn't really mean it ...

... on the up side the Don hasn't flooded in the slightest o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
sdmja02 said:
:) good luck to red reign and over the moon tomorrow
not sure who you are, but thanks anyhow. sadly rory didn't perform today, he had a corn removed on tuesday, had no choice, he was walking on three legs. think it was a little sore today, and i knew he weren't keen. still we had our 1st family day out, and hannah was spoilt rotten...

:))

nice one...

regards,

Paul

RealMadYid said:
sdmja02 said:
:) good luck to red reign and over the moon tomorrow
not sure who you are, but thanks anyhow. sadly rory didn't perform today, he had a corn removed on tuesday, had no choice, he was walking on three legs. think it was a little sore today, and i knew he weren't keen. still we had our 1st family day out, and hannah was spoilt rotten...

:))

nice one...

regards,

Paul

perhaps u shouldnt have run him paul if he was on 3 legs, i bet its alot more sore now, hope he gets better soon sue

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back