The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

BWRA Championships

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:) Drug testing also came in after the rule book was writen, but i see there are now rules in the bwrn rule book for drug testing,

if u werent planning to do it then why the f**k are u moaning about it??

seems pretty silly to moan about somethin u dont intend on doin anyways doesnt it???

when u no that even if u moan its not guna get changed??

so why moan??

its like complaining about a pint of cider is to expensive wen ure a lager drinker and u no that ure not guna buy the cider and the pub is not guna change its price

it just doesnt happen!!

piglet for new chairman your just like you dad andy its good to see someone knows all the answers

its a shame paul and porky felt the need to resign

gary why do u think they resigned??

cos they had people moaning about s**t like this for so long wen u dont need it!!

cos u have enough do do anyways

steve every 1 knows wat u can and cannot do in racing even if its not in the rule book we race every week we all no young and old wat shud and shudnt happen.

there are plenty of people complain wen something goes wrong trust me i seen wat paul and dad had to deal with.

so what the rule books OLD!

:) The rule book gets changed every year, when new proposals are voted in and out, we have the rule book so we all know what we can do and what we should not be doing, if rule were adhered to then the B.W.R.A would be better for it,

My, My-You were up late young Piglet- and using the 'F' word too!

Maybe you should pop back to school and find out where 'asking' a question constitutes 'moaning' - and -'all this sh--t' your referring to.

Anyway-Thank-you-

It would appear that its not in the rule book afterall-or added alongside the events-advertisement/s.

Cheers

it doesnt matter to wat i get up to in my time

at the end of the day the bwra dont bring a different rule book out everyday,

if u want to no anything else bout me ask laura

she will no

plus its a better convosation

I was gonna add my comments...but, well...I just hope the weekend is lot friendler than it is here...cos I'm kinda fed up with the agro on K9 and if I hadn't booked the B&B I'd be prepared to give this sport up...

It's so very sad...

Well Real-Mad-Yid sorry to hear that -But if you dont ask and get clarification from those whose job it is to know the rules it will crop up every year and then you have the same response - it is no good skirting round things hoping they will disappear they dont!--who knows one day you might have the need to ask the same questions --will you be happy with ---OH well someone tried last year and was told they could not or would it be better if the reply was rule 25 says what you can or cant do in the rule book?I asked Doreen and she did not know the answer last week at Blidworth before i wrote anything on here,hence my question.I hope your breakfast is a good un and the bed is soft.

Best of luck to all those competing this weekend

and I hope there are no injuries.

:oops: not one to rock the boat, :unsure: but may be someone could tell me under what rule it say 50 signature's call for a postal vote to ban members from the bwra :cheers:

I thought 50 signitures was to call an egm? :blink: .

rowland said:
:) The rule book gets changed every year, when new proposals are voted in and out, we have the rule book so we all know what we can do and what we should not be doing, if rule were adhered to then the B.W.R.A would be better for it,
And there speaketh the voice of authority!!!!

:) in the rule book 50 signitures call for an E.G.M, but the old bwra chair-man and secretary call for a reps meeting to ban members on the 50 signitures may-be they never got round to reading the rule book

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back