The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Champs Tips

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
thanks should go to you and Di, for having put all the hard work in with roddy, we just had the dogs and club for him to run with, lets just hope they all come off from championship injury free, they will do there best no matter what :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

good luck with roddy dave hes a nice dog :luck:

hope ballajura /roddy has a good race career,as i think he is the only one running from the last litter from the late tonys gift : :( :D i am sure he will do his best and thats all you can ask. hes settled with tony/von, he has had the best of every thing with them and his playmate micky (bound too) will be missed when he comes home after the champs :D might end up with 2 coming back :- " :cheers: :cheers:

DavidH said:
hope ballajura /roddy has a good race career,as i think he is the only one running from the last litter from the late tonys gift : :(    :D i am sure he will do his best and thats all you can ask. hes settled with tony/von, he has had the best of every thing with them and his playmate micky (bound too) will be missed when he comes home after the champs :D might end up with 2 coming back :- "  :cheers:   :cheers:
only 2 dave, we can do better than that, :cheers: you would soon want to bring micky back, don't let that sad look on his face fool you, hes no o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
16lb dog lemar

18lb guess who

20lb gold run

22lb master tornado

24lb oscars pride

26lb colarado

28lb midnight run

30lb north to south

32 jack the lad

16lb amazingrace

18lb little rascle

20lb doriva

22lb legs n lips

24lb peggy sue

26lb molly chops

28lb jorja fox

30lb refuse to bend

32lb paloma

vet either branca or drama queen

40lb no surrender

no limit hell bent or dennis the mence

vets master blaster

sup scr bully beef

Going to be a very open champs i think make for some good racing

dogs i hope will do well in there classes

dogs

bally boy for new owner audrey

ones edision

just friends has had a fair few injuries this season wud be nice to see him on top form

another spot

oscars pride

colorado Jake and Mary are a brill couple

midnight run/sammy boy

north to south love watching this dog win, lovely couple as well

midnight boy/jack the lad

bitches

see spot run

short spot/ twynham lady would just like to see Bonnie running

billie the kid

babybelle

not sure if its running but polar promise

sunbird

ballyspot :wub:

scratch No limit Would be ace if hellbent proved his critics wrong

40lb No surrender

36lb Nikitason

polar promise will be running ;) ( its been injured but has had the all clear)

good to here she is a great bitch,is same class as jorja fox :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back