The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Champs

should be a laugh , better off wearing a dress than a sunderland top dad (w00t) lol

orr i think well all be in kinks we will have fancy dress fotty match. lol :lol:

just got back from Swallownest ground is looking good, must thank Denise Brunt and Dennis Cockram for all their help measuring and marking the track out with Bruce, whilst Di and myself had other business to attend to also thanks to Chris (stallion) for all your help today

Hope there isn't any of this at the game decca !!!! :x :x :x

foul.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:p i hope the south win if our northerners play in that red and white shite again (w00t) still cant get over the sight of my good m8 Decca in that horrible sunderland top (w00t)

lol cheers m8.no ash none of that this year i dont think my stilletos can take it any more & my tights might get riped (w00t)

aycliffe_derby_06_021.JPG

Decca you didnt wear a makem top did you :sweating:

Hope you had a good scrub after taking off if you did

Well done the fed for have a great venue it was luicky that you pre booked the augs bank holiday weekend :thumbsup: you must of had a preminition that the bwra were going to have trouble finding a worthy venue

lol yes brian i did it a laff and now iam regreting it.i do anything a laff iam not one of them boring sorts (w00t)

(w00t) :D yeah he a nutter dacca is (w00t) but i love him :)) in a brotherly sence of the word :)

you love me in that red dress dont you gaz :- " (w00t) love u 2 m8 see u soon

thanx donna :rant: lol has any body got a black felt tip pen (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back