The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WELLDONE Geoff & Hazel with SUGAR MOUSE.. :thumbsup: also WELLDONE Kenny,Chris & family with FLY BABY.. :thumbsup:

Welldone everyone else aswell.. :thumbsup:

Rose :))

Well done all rchs and runners up, a big well done to red rascal on winning the dogs, and to mochara back to form and really impressive in the bitchs, and a big well done to bigland baily winning sup scr at such a young age.

Thank you for all the coments about ours and pauls little bitch thailand we were all over the moon. We also felt Tilly did everyone concerned proud in the light weight run off against top class bitches fly baby and mochara.

keeley and tam

Well done Geoff & Hazel with Sugar Mouse :thumbsup: Well done Kenny, Chris & Danielle with Fly Baby :thumbsup: Sky is a wee Star ;) :D

Well done to all the winners & everyone who competed :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to all competitors in this years BWRA Straight Champs, to every dog that tried their hearts out to make their owners proud and to every owner that went away knowing they'd done their dogs justice.

Lots of good dogs i feel deserve a mention, one of the most impressive i saw over the weekend that didn't get a title was Prada, this little bitch has got the best early pace i've seen in a long time and i'm sure she's going to have a very bright future ahead of her (as David H pointed out, mum Becky will be looking down very proud on 3 of her 4 girls all getting r-ups). Bigland Bailey is another, still very inexperienced compared to some of the 55lbers but he showed what a class act he is and was a very popular winner - Congrats once again Russ & Sup Sc Rch Bigland Bailey :thumbsup: Geoff & Hazel once again with Rch Sugar Mouse, anyone can get a good dog but it takes a good trainer to have their dogs right for the big events and you can always guarantee your dogs are "bob on" so greatest respect to you for that!!! Mick & Lynda were very proud of their little lad Sup Rch Red Rascal and very rightly so, Mick said to us after racing "they'd never won anything in their life" Well what a way to start eh, I've only seen this little dog run at 4 events and he's impressed on every outing, and still not 2 years old, cannot wait to see what else is going to come (anyone who hasn't done so already look at the fantastic breeding on this dog, he has the makings of a fab stud). Huge well done to John & Jean and their good little bitch Doriva who took Sup Vet Champion as well as being the breeders of this years Sup Rch Mo Chara, our special little Cus who made it 3rd time lucky for us. She has absolutely nothing left to prove and will without doubt be the best dog we will ever own, her kennel mates also made us really proud, Hunkie giving a good account of himself in the 55lb, Besde the Point getting r-up to Cara in her class, Maid Your Point over 4 years old and winning his heat unfortunately for the first time ever we had to withdraw him through injury and lastly the head case Rch Maid u Luck, talk about turning it on for the big one Ziggy.

Big thanks to the rest of the committee and workers, especially the trapmen, lure driver, judges who did an excellent job all weekend helping the weekend run smoothly :luck:

One last thing and unfortunately it's a moan, there were a lot of dogs having issues with the handicap traps, fast trappers should not be at a disadvantage due to slow opening traps, i and a few others came away with dogs with head injuries due to them.

had a brilliant weekend, well done all the winners from both days. some brilliant races. a big well done to yvonne with pip running brilliant and her youn g magan running really well!! well done to tam n kee with cookie and little tilly flying to take her title, she sud be one to watch next year. well done mark and vicky with ziggy and good to see cara back to her winning ways not putting foot wrong all day. a massive well doen to keeny and family with sky she ran fantastic beating a hard field, i think she will do really well next year well done rob and tina with jazzy taking her title what a fantastic final. and big well done to george and family woith moose she is flying machine :) :)

One massive thing i was really pleased about was the porta loo's being split, i personally think this made a massive difference the ladies were the cleanest i have been in at racing, hopefully this can be the president for all of our camping events.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back