The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Club Teams

Doreen Hopkins

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi everyone, we have had 8 teams entered into the club teams for Sunday Aug 7th

so there should be some good racing. And for those BWRA members who are not running for a club team don't forget that there will be spare dog racing also.

hopefully the weather will settle a bit so that we at least have a dry day to run this event.

Weigh - In will be from 9.30am. to 11.00am prompt so that we can get the teams sorted and put onto the programme.

I look forward to seeing you all

kind regards Doreen

One of the best days racing of the year with each club member cheering other peoples dogs on. Hope the weather stays kind for everyone and we all have a good days racing and injury free as well. Best of luck to all the teams :luck: :cheers:

Just a note to let racers who won a class at the South Coast Scratch Championships that I will have the framed certificates with me on Sunday at the team event to be collected by the winners.

Good luck to all the clubs taking part in this most enjoyable event.

Last edited by a moderator:
:) should be a good day, think this is the most teams entered for a long time show's what a good job the committee are doing good luck see you there :thumbsup:

due to injuries and bitches in season newton aycliffe will not be entering a team :(

so looks like i will be going to east ayrshire instead :))

Unfortunately Manton will not have a team either for much the same reasons as Newton Aycliffe - bitches in season and injuries :( but will hopefully still go along and spectate.

spellbound said:
:) should be a good day, think this is the most teams entered for a long time show's what a good job the committee are doing good luck see you there :thumbsup:
How do you equate the number of teams entered with how the committee is working

:blink: what teams are entering then because a few bitches have come into seasoon all over or just come out & injures have occured

[How do you equate the number of teams entered with how the commitee is working]I think this is what you call greasing because this is the only body she is allowed to be a member of. [ but for how much longer]

What's the possibility of having regional champs back? I think it's a bit unfair on club's like our own and Lancaster who don't have many dogs, we'd love to put a team together - or maybe the committee would consider letting 2 small clubs merge for the day???

john m said:
spellbound said:
How do you equate the number of teams entered with how the committee is working

well most members don't run at events they consider to be poorly run by the committee i.e say if the judge were to full asleep, :oops:

johnnoble said:
[How do you equate the number of teams entered with how the commitee is working]I think this is what you call greasing because this is the only body she is allowed to be a member of. [ but for how much longer]

wrong, :) its the only body i would want to be a member off :thumbsup:

Vicky said:
What's the possibility of having regional champs back?  I think it's a bit unfair on club's like our own and Lancaster who don't have many dogs, we'd love to put a team together - or maybe the committee would consider letting 2 small clubs merge for the day???
I enjoy the club teams, but the regional teams bought the region together as one, and I think it was much better. And like Vicky said no one is left out. Spare dogs just isn't the same.

johnnoble said:

you have only posted on here to start trouble with this post and your last post about scotland, it seems its people like you this sport could well do with out

your getting into something you know nothing about matchu its a long story :b

john m and john noble are spot on.

what have the bwra top table actually done wrong?? they travel work as hard as any 1 now they are gettin slagged for it! i thought this was a fun sport not a cheating bickering 1

Who has slagged off the B.W.R.A. committee on this thread, I cant see where anyone has slagged the committee off at all on this thread.

piglet said:
what have the bwra top table actually done wrong?? they travel work as hard as any 1 now they are getting slagged for it! i thought this was a fun sport not a cheating bickering 1

[/q

pig get it right :- " the only slagging of any committee on here was from spellbound, saying someone falling asleep and wouldn't want to run with any other body, all john said was the truth, its called arsse licking :- " as they dont have much choice until the fed equipment is returned :blink: wonder what the courts and members say when they find its up for sale.

anyway this thread is on teams good luck to all .and the bwra committee

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back