The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Club Teams

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
How do you equate the number of teams entered with how the committee is working

doesnt sound like a compliment to me john does it! all u do is bitch about everything!

Why dont u Respect the Commitee of the bwra like u expect to be aprreciated wen u run a irg event.

john m said:
spellbound said:
:) should be a good day, think this is the most teams entered for a long time show's what a good job the committee are doing good luck see you there :thumbsup:
How do you equate the number of teams entered with how the committee is working

this was just a question to spellbound from the post they put, no calling of the bwra if you read it properly piglet

gaz i dont get involved with all the stuff that has gone on for a long time. they have never done anything wrong to me so i dont hate them because u do or anybody else does!

to me she hasnt slagged anybody off on the comitee on this topic she actually praises them

gud luck 2 every team that runs on sunday will b a fun day!

:( piglet read it again, did you get up to early mate :D

who hates who thats a strong word :( you didnt think that way when your dad was being slagged of over testing when he was on the committee :- " your turning this into something else -_- wipe the sleep out of your eyes :D

i never got involved wen my dad was on the comittee and would not know what he has or hasnt done but im not bringin him into it

sleep out of my eyes??? i have been at work since 10pm last nite there no sleep in my eyes

im talking about the crap he took while on the committee over the drug testing not what he did or done you stupid boy as for causing trouble lol whippets how many personalities do you have pig (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
cant answer that one pig :D

:- " and all i said was the bwra committee were doing a good job, :oops:

spellbound said:
why because they allow you to continue to run with them, you were slaging all of them 2 years ago

Hate all team sports myself......never been a team player......go it alone..much better!

like some specatator sports.....public hanging..electric chair....and stocks-just to mention a few

lol :D

Karen

Mattchu , i dont know who you are & i dont want to know.

its spineless people who post on here under anonimous names that cause the trouble.

All i speak is the truth, which is if, people dont know they should know.

I expect you are one of the spellbound fan club.

mutley said:
spellbound said:
why because they allow you to continue to run with them, you were slaging all of them 2 years ago

i also said the scottish committee did a very good job, are you saying they are not doing a good job, ?????, and your wrong this bwra committee have new members from 2 years ago :- " , you maybe missed that fact, being so blinded by other things :oops:

johnnoble said:
Mattchu , i dont know who you are & i dont want to know.   its spineless people who post on here under anonimous names that cause the trouble.

All i speak is the truth, which is if, people dont know they should know.

I  expect you are one of the spellbound fan club.

so now we have a fan club,

spellbound said:
mutley said:
spellbound said:

i also said the scottish committee did a very good job, are you saying they are not doing a good job, ?????, and your wrong this bwra committee have new members from 2 years ago :- " , you maybe missed that fact, being so blinded by other things :oops:

shut up we are all sick of the crap you write boring

ok : -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back