The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Constitution

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
S. Rodgers said:
Tony did ask members about commitee audrey and members were happy for the committee to stay as it was, John Meades asked committee if they were happy to stay in  Sue
I don't think it's an issue about whether anyone was unhappy with the comittee members being reinstated. What my point is that not all BWRA members knew that this was going to be one of the votes taken at the AGM along with the fact no-body knew (for sure) that these positions were available for nominations.

I'm not sure how many members attended the meeting but as the BWRA have over 200 members, I think it would be a fair comment that those in place within the comittee may feel that they don't have the unaminous backing of all members within the BWRA following the vote taken at the AGM.

Well for what it's worth, they have my 100% backing. I was not at the meeting, but I feel that the whole of the commitee have done a wonderful job. I am thankful that they were prepared to carry on for another year.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back