The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Dog Champs

Amanda Worcester

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Not a full programme but some titile wins I think are correct

No Limit Scratch winner Our Ebby runner up Musclebound

40lb Scratch winner Sugar Mouse runner up Sorry I missed this !

36lb Scratch winner Smokey Blue runner up ?

16lb winner Kai Sera runner up Bally Boy

18lb winner Umbroella runner up Ones Eddieson

20lb winner Little Bill runner up Bound Too

22lb winner Gold run runner up Purple Rain

24lb winner Minty runner up Blue Reflections

26lb winner Fat Boy Slim runner up Kentucky

28lb winner Nikes Gem runner up McPockett

30lb winner Major Point runner up ?

32lb winner Major Luck runner up ?

Sidewinder Saunter winner Spirit Of the Stag runner up Little Rascal

Supreme Veteran Scratch winner Hellbent runner up Dodgey Chaser 3rd Jolly Joe

Supreme Scratch Our Ebby runner up Sugar Mouse 3rd Smokey Blue withdrew

Supreme Dog Little Bill ? runner up Major Point or Fat Boy Slim. sorry missed the final too busy celebrating the Supreme Scratch.

Well done to all who took part both days, brill racing, but especially to Pat & Bob with Ebony, George & Kev with Minty, mates Geoff & Hazel with Mouse and all Worcester/Mid West Dogs :thumbsup:

well done to all the winners especially george with little bill winning his 3rd sup rch, geoff and hazel with mouse winning the 40lb, jake and mary with kentucky gaining r/up at such a young age (def one to watch :thumbsup: ), well done to vicky doing the double with the 2 brothers and finally gary and co with bramble doing the double with sister tag winning both vet events :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

WELL DONE GEORGE AND LITTLE BILL THREE YEARS ON TROT

WELL DONE TO SAM VIV'S QUEST THE SIRE

A GOOD TEAM

well done to all the other winners some very good close racing

a lovely enjoyable days racing

well done to all the workers a very good job

once again well done George and Don

well done all the winners :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hope all came off safe and sound :luck:

must of been flying marks made you luck, and smokey blue well done toby :thumbsup:

well done kia sera,umbroelle, gold run local dogs getting there title :thumbsup:

AMANDA WORCESTER said:
Not a full programme but some titile wins I think are correct

No Limit Scratch  winner Our Ebby  runner up Musclebound

40lb Scratch winner Sugar Mouse runner up Sorry I missed this !

36lb Scratch winner Smokey Blue runner up ?

16lb winner Kai Sera runner up Bally Boy

18lb winner Umbroella runner up Ones Eddieson

20lb winner Little Bill runner up Bound Too

22lb winner Gold run runner up Purple Rain

24lb winner Minty runner up Blue Reflections

26lb winner Fat Boy Slim runner up Kentucky

28lb winner Nikes Gem runner up McPockett

30lb winner Major Point runner up ?

32lb winner Major Luck runner up ?

Sidewinder Saunter winner Spirit Of the Stag runner up Little Rascal

Supreme Veteran Scratch winner Hellbent runner up Dodgey Chaser 3rd Jolly Joe

Supreme Scratch Our Ebby runner up Sugar Mouse 3rd Smokey Blue withdrew

Supreme Dog Little Bill ? runner up Major Point or Fat Boy Slim.  sorry missed the final too busy celebrating the Supreme Scratch.

Well done to all who took part both days, brill racing, but especially to Pat & Bob with Ebony, George & Kev with Minty, mates Geoff & Hazel with Mouse  and all Worcester/Mid West Dogs  :thumbsup:

40lb r.up Bagheera36lb r.up Ruby Murray

30lb r.up Southern Spark

32lb r.up Rapscallion

well done to all the winners and runners up today well done mr farmer lol with your wins over the weekend,also well done von n tony and a big special well done to kaz n george with runner harvey,also hear jake ran well to ey karen lol :cheers:

Well Done G&H with mouse :thumbsup: :cheers:

and all other winners :cheers:

Well done to everyone, especially to Vicky and Mark, and Geoff and kennel hand Hazel with sugar mouse,over the moon for you :cheers:

Al and Rose

just having a drink for 'our mates' geoff & hazels sugar mouse chuffed to bits for you both. Vicky and lisa x

Vicky said:
just having a drink for 'our mates' geoff & hazels sugar mouse chuffed to bits for you both. Vicky and lisa x

Still can't believe it :)

Don't get drunk girls :p

BigAlandRose said:
Well done to everyone, especially to Vicky and Mark, and Geoff and kennel hand Hazel with sugar mouse,over the moon for you :cheers:
Al and Rose

Thanks Rose & kennel hand Al :thumbsup: :lol:

Thanks for all the congratulations :thumbsup:

Couldn't have asked for a better 60th birthday pressie :)

Well done to all the other winners ,especially our mates Marie & Graham with Dodgy Chaser :thumbsup: he did you both proud :thumbsup:

Must dash I think Hazel as taken my supper upstairs, just heard her shout come and get it

Great weekend of racing! :cheers:

Congratulations to Little Bill, 3rd year runnning for this brilliant little dog! :cheers:

Huge congratulations to Geoff & Hazel with Sugarmouse, fantastic performance from her. :thumbsup: Hope you have a brilliant birthday tomorrow mate! :cheers:

Really enjoyed Dob's little bro's racing together for the heavyweight final, congratulations Maid Your Point and Maid U Luck on your titles. :cheers:

Well done everyone :cheers:

well done all the winners and well done daddy (ziggy ,major luck)from forrest and darcey

Tony

:cheers: Well done to all the winners today. :cheers: Special wishes to George with little bill winning Supreme 3 times in row.

:cheers: Well done Jake and Mary with Kentucky getting R-up at such a young age. :cheers: I have to give a special mention to Mel, well done with Azuro Punto reaching the final. I heard that you got a bit excited Mel, well done, let's hope for better luck next year for you. :cheers:

Kath said:
:cheers: Well done to all the winners today. :cheers:   Special wishes to George with little bill winning Supreme 3 times in row.  :cheers: Well done Jake and Mary with Kentucky getting R-up at such a young age.  :cheers: I have to give a special mention to Mel, well done with Azuro Punto reaching the final. I heard that you got a bit excited Mel, well done, let's hope for better luck next year for you.  :cheers:

Well done mel and bet you both must be so proud :cheers:

(w00t) Well done every one can't wait to be there myself next year. :thumbsup: Diane.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back