The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Dog Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done all the winners especially Little Bill , Andrews Fat Boy Slime (what a supreme run off ) also Kia Sera and Umbrella . The whole weekends racing was very good :)

nova said:
Well done all the winners especially  Little Bill , Andrews Fat Boy Slime (what a supreme run off ) also Kia Sera and Umbrella . The whole weekends racing was very good  :)
Shelley have u been on Toni's juice ;) 'Fat Boy who' :oops: !!!!!

Well done to all the winners and competitors a good w/ends racing again. :cheers:

WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS AND A BIG WELL DONE TO GEOFF AND HAZEL WITH SUGAR MOUSE I BET YOUR BUZZ IS WELL PLEASED WITH HIS OFFSPRING. :thumbsup:

Cannot believe I forgot to put a special Well Done to Marie and Graham with Perry(Dodgy Chaser) :thumbsup: The smiles said it all :thumbsup: :D

well done fletch mouse ran a blinder taking out the hot favourite :thumbsup:

well done to all the winners especially to bubble n george with minty

paul and mac with rascal and tam n shelley for getting in the final with t rex one for the future :cheers:

Well done to Vicky & Mark, two champions in one day is a great achievement.[what a team] Also well done to Gar & Denise with Bramble on winning the Sidewinder [what a great final this was] They also won the veterans the day before with Rapid Stag. This is another great achievement. Well done.

Well done to Andy with Fat Boy Slim, you were very unlucky in the supreme run off.

Also a big well done to all the other winners, too numerous to mention. :thumbsup:

AndrewPocket said:
well done to all the winners especially to  bubble n george with minty paul and mac with rascal and tam n shelley for getting in the final with t rex one for the future  :cheers:

well done to you as well thanks gary and dee and debbie for minty and to kev for his hard work l am over the moon :huggles:

GRAHAM PEM said:
WELL DONE TO ALL THE WINNERS AND A BIG WELL DONE TO GEOFF AND HAZEL WITH SUGAR MOUSE I BET YOUR BUZZ IS WELL PLEASED WITH HIS OFFSPRING. :thumbsup:
Thanks Graham :thumbsup: lets hope one day I can return the compliment to you with Magical Dreams offspring :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]WHO'S THE DADDY[/SIZE]

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back