The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

BWRA memberships

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Is it right that you are still running off last years memberships at the BWRA Tyrone bend open next week?

Also that you can pay this years at the open?

yes dee it is right that we are running on last years membership as it states on the advert in this months whippet news but it is the only one that you can and membership is due so if you are wanting to run dont forget the 28 day rule on membership

P :0 :0 :0 age 8 Tyrone Bend Open

Hey how cools that then, so that means if we are running on last years membership then surly we are still running on last years rules?...if so ..for all you whippteers that want to run with your kickboards dont forget them :D

I think they've covered themselves by stating that kickboards will not be allowed at this event in the advert, however, nothing wrong about being prepared, our kickboards are in the van at the ready :)

Karen

With regards to the BWRA wanting 5 pound extra for the upkeep of the track surely they have plenty money in the pot, especially when they did not send drug tests away last year.Also as rumour has it can anyone enlighten me on the NWRF championships been held at Asfordby,and if so who decided to move it away from the north.

if this is so about the nwrf im pleased as its nearer for me by about 3hrs instead of 6and half hours hope its true andy

I hope that its not true as it is not fair to those in the north. Yes there are a lot of members in middle England but one look at the calender tells you that those people are well catered for opens. To be fair we need to cater for everyone. And also it would not be fair to seaham who have a great track and facilitys and have worked hard for us all.

well i have not heard about the NWRF moving to asfordby, maybe some one could tell us that has heard.... ???

Thats the trouble nobody does know as we have not had a report as yet from the feds I was hoping for one in this months wn.

It wouldn't surprise me if it had been swapped, Don't two of the fed committe run Asfordby????

I agree Tony if the NWRF Champs are being held at Asfordby

it would save the far south members alot of miles.

How long as this event been held in the north?? I dont care who runs Asfordby club it will be nice to have the Chanps at this end for a change. It is more central after all :p

I hate to act really dumb but where is asfordby track in comparison to Doncaster as i've never heard of it ???

THANKS craig

Asfordby track is a new track at melton mowbrey but at the other end to where the old track was situated...... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to ask the question central to who what about the people in the north. I dont think that it is to much to ask that one of the four major championships are held a little bit further north. But just incase the fed championships are to be held at a new location I would like to thank Seaham for making us a feel welcome and all their hard work.

Got to have a bit of variety, will anything be run at Seaham? Will Lord Byron still be there?

I think championship venus should be treated like the olympics.....clubs should submit entries and then it should be voted on.....i can think of a few places better then melton to hold events at ( seaham, newton aycliffe i have never been scotland or down south but believe the tracks are decent). having both fed and bwra champs at the same location will alienate some people.......i think swopping location every year is a great idea!!!!!!

I didnt know anything was being moved from Seaham ??? ???

who has said theis venue is moving to asfordby, we know nothing about it nor have heard anything about it apart from on here, maybe some one could let us all know ?????

I think you will find that the traps from Seaham Area were moved on Saturday 15-02-03.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back