The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra North York's

sharon whincop

sharon stanlick
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Dawdon and Murton W.R.C would like to welcome the BWRA North Yorks for there open to be held at Dawdon on 16 Sept.

BWRA NORTH YORKS

Welsh Harp/Orange Peel/So perfect/So Smart Open

Adult's 20, 24, 28, 32lb. Dog & Bitches sep. over 150yds.

Pups/Yearlings/Vets - same classes All in over 150yds.

No Limit, 40lb & 36 scratch 150yds

Weigh in 11-12 noon. All entries £3.20. BWRA cards to be shown. All racing 150yds.

could last years winners please return trophys on time.

Hi Sharon do you know wether Alan with Legs and Lips managed to get someone to bring the trophy back he asked me at old hall but i did not think i would be there ?

Iwill try and find out at west houghton thursday evening

steve

I don't know Steve. The open is bwra so Lynne or Alison might know.

George the pie's have been ordered. :thumbsup:

shrron tell mar to keep me one back i know wot them greedy lot are like :- "

i dont know weather im going i would love to go but its up to grayham. i would love to go and watch. welll if im not gd luck to everyone :luck: :cheers:

Just been to check on the track. It's been cut and was getting marked out while we were there. The rain we had last night ( when i was standing at the top doing the lure for run-up's, with no coat on.), has done the track a load of good it's now nice and springy.

unwanted said:
:thumbsup: SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH do not tell that steve

sniff........sniff

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Did someone mention PIES!! ??

Last edited by a moderator:
:teehee: see shaz i will only get a sniff at my pie now steve knows :- "

im a very shy lad i will av u know mutley.and i only eat nice pies :D

well do everyone's dogs today well run open and good crack :thumbsup:

well done everyone who ran tday! th lure was the worse thing our dog was in it and its nasty its the worst it has ever been. but thank you to joyce and jackie with goldrun for trying to help it stop bleeding and he even got a little treat of jackie thnxs hun! carol i hope your zac gets better soon he came of the worst i think. i think every dog in the scratch every dog got hurt even hellbent even u say not ricky i think you should check him over just to be sure. becaus i wouldnt like to see zim run with injuries.

and even i did jobs tday to help the comittee lol i was being the mark person who tells the trap man which marks and mark the winners but i never shouted the names lol missed that bit haha :lol:

it was a good day i hope everyone enjoyed it thnx everyone! :cheers: :clown:

Kate you did more than members of Dawdon did. People are going to have to realise that it take's more than just turning up to run a open. its always the same people who help out. thats why i'm so greatfull for all the help i get. We would all love to just turn up and run our dogs. I have 3 to run but without helpers there would be no open's. Thats why club's are shutting. Some times I feel like throwing it all in running the club, but who would do it if i did. And i don't want to see yet another club fold.

yer sharron i would hate to see another club fold. asspicially dawdan because i love this track it has a little cafe and the track is perfect because it is near the sea and the weather is perfect becasue of the breeze you get of the sea and it is also a good track to train pups on because if it can run up that track it should be able to do the rest. that where we trained our dennis its great.

and sharron i noticed ur dog ran well tday she also boxed well i wonder y lol. i heard that she won the first race but some one but blue up. but never mind but she boxed well both times and she also ran well it only took a few claps and telling offs lol :lol:

thnx for running this open again! :wub: :cheers: :clown: :wub:

hi kate it was sam not zak that got hurt lol easy mistake to make though, anyway thanks to everyone who asked how he was yesterday ( and a lot of people did ask) anyway after having an ice pack applied almost every hour, arnica tablets & arnica & witch hazel applied ( thanx to pat & nick 4 the loan of that) he seems to be a lot better today. he is walking on it and was jumping up 4 his lead this morning, however it is still a little bit swollen but hopefully after a good rest he will be ok. kate i hope dennis toe is ok too and that he is fine? i also hope hellbent is ok too.

thanks 4 everyone who did run the open i know wot its like & it is hard work like u say shaz so a big thankyou to all concerned ie inclduing getting the track ready etc etc.

well i did ask to run my pup up when the lure was getting tested and told there would be no run ups,might of saved a lot of heart ache

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back