The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra North York's

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
yer it is lol :lol: im pleased sam is recovering as he came worse off. well the swelling of his foot has went down carol and it stopped bleeding before we pulled of the track we are getting him checked over towmorrow to see if he hurt his leg on the pole. but he seems ok he walking on it now which is a good thing.

sharon whincop said:
Kate you did more than members of Dawdon did. People are going to have to realise that it take's more than just turning up to run a open. its always the same people who help out. thats why i'm so greatfull for all the help i get. We would all love to just turn up and run our dogs. I have 3 to run but without helpers there would be no open's. Thats why club's are shutting. Some times I feel like throwing it all in running the club, but who would do it if i did. And i don't want to see yet another club fold.
its 20 years since i raced the dogs and i attended this open on saturday. If it wasnt for the unselfish like yourself then yes indeed clubs will fold at a faster rate. Its always been the same as far as helpers are concerned , there are far too many who take more than they give and nine times out of ten its these who have most to say! I used to race at Handon Hold many years ago and Erica used to run that club single handed, she was a star and guess who was doing the judging ( along with her beautiful daughter sharon), yes erica was . Not only that but sharons son was doing the lure. I am dissapointed that i never spoke to ericas mum who for all looked like she was middle judge whilst sitting on her chair ,though im. sure she wasnt. At the end of the day was it any surprise when i saw erica helping put the traps away ...... what do you think ? Keep up the good work sharon some people do notice whats going on and the sport needs people like you and thanks again for the directions ted.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back