The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Open - Old Hall

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done all the winners ! did anyone get an times on the races ? :D

ashley

Last edited by a moderator:
ahorsnall said:
rodders said:
Brill day,good company,and a fair bit of laughter again :thumbsup: Well done BWRA East Midlands and Old Hall for a well run open :thumbsup:
'Dog Final' Dog Final' 'Dog Final' Don't care how he got there :lol: my little Jake made it to the 'Dog Final' and if that rotten lot from Manton had been kinder and just left Andy's results up( :cheers: Andy)some would have thought he'd won a race to get there :lol: Bet you can guess what George said Chris ;)   :lol:

i bet i could guess was i right lol

Spot on :rant: :lol:

rodders said:
Brill day,good company,and a fair bit of laughter again :thumbsup: Well done BWRA East Midlands and Old Hall for a well run open :thumbsup:
'Dog Final' Dog Final' 'Dog Final' Don't care how he got there :lol: my little Jake made it to the 'Dog Final' and if that rotten lot from Manton had been kinder and just left Andy's results up( :cheers: Andy)some would have thought he'd won a race to get there :lol: Bet you can guess what George said Chris ;)   :lol:

Karen i was gunna do the u/32 dog class with extra runners but i'm sure someone would have noticed!!!

R Skybound

B Invisible

W Now u See Me

Bk Now U DOn't

O Confessions W/D

;) But then i know George, and he would have been on the Database finding out all the breedings and my plan would have backfired anyway :thumbsup:

Did you ask how many 'swallows do make a summer' Jake was in the final thats all that matters and he ran well in it too :thumbsup: :D See you next week :D

sadieandco said:
rodders said:

Karen i was gunna do the u/32 dog class with extra runners but i'm sure someone would have noticed!!!

R Skybound

B Invisible

W Now u See Me

Bk Now U DOn't

O Confessions W/D

;) But then i know George, and he would have been on the Database finding out all the breedings and my plan would have backfired anyway :thumbsup:

Did you ask how many 'swallows do make a summer' Jake was in the final thats all that matters and he ran well in it too :thumbsup: :D See you next week :D

I love you lot,i've nearly PMSL :thumbsup: see yous at the weekend ;) and George says,after this i'll need a full flock :lol:

trying again

old_hall_003.jpg

thanks workers and organisers at old hall had a great day very well run :cheers:

:thumbsup: well done piglet got there in the end lol nice photo

Well done to all the workers and winners on the day :thumbsup:

We were unable to come but what a day we had, Our 35th wedding aniversary and Chloe our first grandchild was born at 2.17pm weighing in at 9lb 8oz :wub: :cheers:

:cheers: Congratulations Pauline and Ken and a big welcome to Chloe :cheers:

Congratulations Pauline and Ken also Kevin and Char

Pics needed

:cheers: :cheers:

Congratulations Pauline and Ken

bet you spoil your long awaited Grandaughter

all the best to you all

Ruth and Don

Congratulations :cheers:

Mum says if her first grandchild is born on what would have been her 35th Wedding Anniversary it would suit her down to the ground.

That only gives me another 5 years then :sweating: .

been ask to put photo's on from the open but someone re-size them to small to see will put this 1 on just to let you all see lol

(w00t) try again

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back