The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Pup/yearling Champs & Jack Cadman

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
im gonna have me tea in a mo still got a bad belly so heres just the main results for now will do the rest later ( unless someone else does them)

pups/yearlings

yearling sc - go too

yearling dog final - umbrorella

yearling bitch final - indica & sup as umbrorella w/d

sup pup - heartstopper ( only pup there)

jack cadman

no limit - as ya do and sup sc after d/h with smokey blue

40lb kaiser chief

36lb smokey blue

i think there was 80 odd dogs there the weather cold and wet i dont know woit happened to the sunshine. i do know there was some fantastic races and robs pies all went lol well done 2 all the winners and everyone who took part.

oops forgot the main final :blink:

r- sunrise 4th

b- babybelle 3rd

w- weardale spot winner

blk- bolan runner up

wot a fantastic race this was im glad i wasnt judging it lol well done everyone oh and davey wilcox bred 3 of the finalists so well done to u too davey!

Well Done chris with weardale spot and well done all the other winners

:D Well done to all the winners & workers :D & congratulations to Dave Wilcox & his brilliant brood bitch Sunlight, getting three of her offspring in the main final :D

Is it a 6 course meal you're having Carole :D or the left over pies that Rob made?

well done chris :cheers: (and kim! :huggles: ) and all the other winners :cheers:

ok here goes had me tea but me bellys still knacking. ok a long day with some fantastic races i think erica and the other judges did a fantastic job on the judging id have hated to do that. anyway onto the FULL programme it may take a while lol yearling scratch ( which was all in ie 36/40/no limit)

heat 1

r- nice catch

b- ruby murray 1st

w- lil aurora

blk- shay 2nd

heat 2

r- rodger the dodger

b- nikki whizz d/h

w- go 2 d/h

blk- mr. nice

yearling dog 20lb

r- swift guess 20 -4

b- umbrorella 18 -2 1st

w- kai sera 16 sc

yearling dog 24lb

r- joseph 24 -1

b- dramatist 24 - 1 1st

w- achilles 23 sc

yearling dog 28lb

r- hes the pitts 26 sc

b- mad prince 26 sc

w- comet 26 sc 1st

yearling dog 32lb

r- our man flint 29 sc1st (solo)

yearling bitch 20lb

r- shannondoor 17 sc

b- alva star 17 sc 1st

yearling bitch 24lb

r- cavendish lady 24 -2 1st

b- another dance 24 - 2

w- born mad 22 sc

yearling bitch

r- indica 27 -1 1st

b- megs penny26 sc

supreme bitch pup

r- heartstopper 25 sc ( solo)

jack cadman

up to 24lb heat 1

r- branco 21 1st

b- annie hough 21

w- silver spark 20 2nd

blk- yentl 19

heat 2

r- nobiddys fool 22 1st

b- what now 20

w- mistys double 20

blk- doriva 18 2nd

heat 3

r- soprano 23

b- six 20 d/h

w- so suave 20 d/h

blk- azure blue 17

heat 4

r- weardale spot 22 1st

b- rapid stag

w- shameless 19 2nd

blk- peanut 18

heat 5

r- bolan 21 1st

b- daylami star 19 2nd

w- tiger t 17

blk-little goblin

heat 6

r- milky white 21 2nd

b- scottish power 18

w- gladrags 16 1st

heat 7

r- salt & pepper 21

b- goldrun 21 1st

w- isitabelle 16 2nd

up to 32lb heat 1

r- sunray 29

b- loshys 27

w- fizz 26 2nd

blk- babybelle 25 1st

heat 2

r- sugar rush 31 sc 1st

b-foxy roxy 30 2nd

w- showman 26

blk- maizee-mu 25

heat 3

r- sun prince 32 sc 2nd

b- connors wish 26

w- sunrise 1st

vets 20lb

r- take your pick (solo)

vets 24lb

r- swift desicion

b- lexgo crazy 2nd

w- just right tess

blk- coral 1st

vets 28lb

r- midnight run 28 sc 1st

up to 24lb x heat

r- weardale spot 1st

b- nobiddys fool 2nd

w- 6ix

blk- doriva w/d

24lb x heat 2

r- branco 1st

b- goldrun 2nd

w- dayalmi star

blk- shameless

o- isitabelle

24lb x heat 3

r- bolan 1st

b- silver spark

w- so suave 2nd

blk- gladrags

32lb x heat 1

r- sugar rush 1st

b- foxy roxy

w- sunrise 2nd

32lb x heat 2

r- sun prince

b- fizz 2nd

w- babybelle 1st

no limit heat 1

r- four sale

b- ragtime blue 1st

w- as ya do 2nd

no limit heat 2

r- sues blue

b- hellbent 2nd

w- dennis the menace 1st

40lb scratch

r- kaiser chief 1st

b- hawkwind

w- the shadow

36lb scratch

r- smokey blue 1st

b- jay b jay

w- mr. peak

blk- ballyspot 2nd

up to 24lb semi 1

r- weardale spot 1st

b- nobiddys fool

w- bolan 2nd

up to 24lb semi 2

r- branco 2nd

b- goldrun 1st

w- so suave

32lb final

r- sugar rush

b- fizz

w-sunrise 2nd

blk- babybelle 1st

yearling scratch

r- nikki whizz 2nd

b- ruby murray

w- go too 1st

blk- shay

yearling dog final

r- our man flint 2nd

b- comet 3rd

w- dramatist 4th

blk- umbrorella 1st

yearling bitch final

r-indica 1st

b- cavendish lady 3rd

w- alva star 2nd

24lb final cad

r- weardale spot 1st

b-bolan 2nd

w- branco

blk- goldrun

32lb equal run

r- sunrise 2nd

b- babybelle 1st

no limit final

r- ragtime blue 4th

b- as ya do 1st

w- hellbent 2nd

blk- dennis the menace 3rd

vet final

r- midnight run 2nd

b- coral n/r

w- take your pick 1st in a very close race

sup yearling

r- indica 1st

b- umbrorella w/d

sup scr

r- smokey blue 2nd after a dead heat

b- as ya d0 1st after a dead heat

w- kaiser chief

jack caman final

r- sunrise 4th

b- babybelle 3rd

w- weardale spot winner

blk- bolan 2nd

a fantastic final.

took come bloody typing that did im knackered now :sweating:

Thanks carole, must have taken you ages to put them on inbetween eating 6 of rob's pies (w00t) The weather was crap but that didn't stop it being a great days racing with some fantastic close finishes. Everyone worked really hard and it paid off. :D

Judges especially did a fab job,I'm glad i wasn't on the line judging!!!!!!!!! Have to say that Nick and Jeff did a fab job too......................altho the traps could have been pulled a titchy bit faster jeff if you had worn your underpants on top of your trousers :p :teehee:

It's good to see the North East holding a coveted event like the jack cadman :D

Thanks to all those that travelled up to the chilly North east ( and down.......sorry those from scotland) and well done to Wallsend for being a fab team :thumbsup:

P.S Sean..................we will win next time (w00t) (w00t)

Chris

Well done all the winners today sounds like a good day. A special well done to Chris and Weardale Spot. :thumbsup:

chris i had no pie :( it was all gone in a flash :( next time im ordering one without onions lol :- "

Congratulations to all the winners and competitors well done to Chris and Kim :thumbsup:

Reads like you had a great days racing :thumbsup: Well Done Chris and Kim :D Karen

Well done Trevor with Go Too for winning the yearling scratch :thumbsup: :D

Bred from our Maggies last litter :) Hope the next litter will be as good :D

Also well done Lucy(Sugar Rush),and all the other winners :D

well done everyone, i had a really good day, had sum gud laughs and the racing was gud sum tight races :cheers: nice to see all those people there supporting this open there could of been more puppys lol

well done to polly (As ya do) for some good races and toby (smokey blue) ran really well :cheers: :cheers: :clown:

im pleased of both my dogs tday everyone should be :thumbsup:

been a long day though and the weather wasnt very nice never got to taste the pie but the samwiches were loverly!

:wub:

Well we had a really enjoyable day today, even the weather couldn't spoil the day .A big well done to all the workers and all the winners, especially the final. I wish there had been a camera to have a look at the photo finish , it was that close. It was nice to see Striesand's youngsters running well 2 in the overall final, Unbrorella winning the dog yearling final, Heart Stopper Overall pup even though she was the only one,Cavendish Lady 3rd in the Bitch yearlings. Well done to Toni and Keeley for all your hard work its paying off. :)

LITTLE BIT DAMP, BUT SOME GREAT RACES.COULDNT BELIEVE ONLY 1 PUP, PAUL WAS LOOKING FOWARD TO A GOOD RACE OR 2 WITH HEART STOPPER.

YEARLING WAS BETTER

WHERE DO THEY ALL GO????????

MAIN OPEN WAS SPOT ON SOME CLOSE RACES BOLAN JUST COULD NOT GET THE BETTER OF WEARDALE SPOT MUST OF BEEN HER HARDEST OPEN OF THE YEAR. BOLANS FINISH IS FANTASTIC HITS ANOTHER GEAR OVER THE LAST 40 YARDS (w00t) ,GOING TO BE SOME DOG NEXT SEASON .WHAT ABOUT SUGAR RUSH RAN FANTASTIC BUT THE YARDS AND BABYBELLE ENDED HER RUSH. AND FOXY ROXY LOOKING BETTER EVERY RACE . BATE TENT WAS GREAT A NICE CUP OF TEA AND A SANDWICH OR 2 :b NICE ONE GIRLS.WELL DONE THE WORKERS HARD OPEN TO RUN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly can i apoligize for the hold up at the begining of the races with the footballers. It will never happen again as i have been on to the forum and have been invited to there meeting in a couple of weeks time. I have also been speaking to the council this morning about it.

Well seeing thats over well done to everyone who won and everyone who competed in the event a very good turn out. Thanks for everyone who helped make the day an enjoyable one.And all you who travelled to see our lovlely track and the warm wellcome us northeners give everyone. Thanks to all who contibuted the food and Louise who did a fantanstic job of serving eneryone.Erica/ Sharon/Jeff/Nick and everyone else who helped thank you. Its the first big open we have staged here in the North East and i think we did the BWRA proud. ROB i didnt get any pie either.

Woody

Regards

Joyce Thoburn

rob u never made enuf pies :( lol just means u will have 2 make more next time lol :D

We all had a good day although we didnt stay right until the end as we had to get back home, left the house at 5.40am and got back about 9pm so was a very long day.

It was a shame there was only the one pup but other than that it was a good turn out.

Well done to all the workers, even jeff on the traps who no matter how much money he was offered would not give me a fast trap against weardale spot :rant:

Well done to all the winners and every one who took part.

Just one question, who was the man taking all the pictures and Chris before you say anything I know he was a photographer.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back