The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Pup/yearling Champs & Jack Cadman

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sherry said:
ok here goes had me tea but me bellys still knacking. ok a long day with some fantastic races i think erica and the other judges did a fantastic job on the judging id have hated to do that. anyway onto the FULL programme it may take a while lol yearling scratch ( which was all in ie 36/40/no limit)heat 1

r- nice catch

b- ruby murray 1st

w- lil aurora

blk- shay 2nd

heat 2

r- rodger the dodger

b- nikki whizz d/h

w- go 2 d/h

blk- mr. nice

yearling dog 20lb

r- swift guess 20 -4

b- umbrorella 18 -2 1st

w- kai sera 16 sc

yearling dog 24lb

r- joseph 24 -1

b- dramatist 24 - 1 1st

w- achilles 23 sc

yearling dog 28lb

r- hes the pitts  26 sc

b- mad prince 26 sc

w- comet 26 sc 1st

yearling dog 32lb

r- our man flint 29 sc1st (solo)

yearling bitch 20lb

r- shannondoor 17 sc

b- alva star 17 sc 1st

yearling bitch 24lb

r- cavendish lady 24 -2 1st

b- another dance 24 - 2

w- born mad 22 sc

yearling bitch

r- indica 27 -1 1st

b- megs penny26 sc

supreme bitch pup

r- heartstopper 25  sc ( solo)

jack cadman

up to 24lb heat 1

r- branco 21 1st

b- annie hough 21

w- silver spark 20 2nd

blk- yentl 19

heat 2

r- nobiddys fool 22 1st

b- what now 20

w- mistys double 20

blk- doriva 18 2nd

heat 3

r- soprano 23

b- six 20 d/h

w- so suave 20 d/h

blk- azure blue 17

heat 4

r- weardale spot 22 1st

b- rapid stag

w- shameless 19 2nd

blk-  peanut 18

heat 5

r- bolan 21 1st

b- daylami star 19 2nd

w- tiger t 17

blk-little goblin

heat 6

r- milky white 21 2nd

b- scottish power 18

w- gladrags 16 1st

heat 7

r- salt & pepper 21

b- goldrun 21 1st

w- isitabelle 16 2nd

up to 32lb heat 1

r- sunray  29

b- loshys  27

w- fizz 26 2nd

blk- babybelle 25 1st

heat 2

r- sugar rush 31 sc 1st

b-foxy roxy 30 2nd

w- showman 26

blk- maizee-mu 25

heat 3

r- sun prince 32 sc 2nd

b- connors wish 26

w- sunrise 1st

vets 20lb

r- take your pick (solo)

vets 24lb

r- swift desicion

b- lexgo crazy 2nd

w- just right tess

blk- coral 1st

vets 28lb

r- midnight run 28 sc 1st

up to 24lb x heat

r- weardale spot  1st

b- nobiddys fool 2nd

w- 6ix

blk- doriva w/d

24lb x heat 2

r- branco 1st

b- goldrun 2nd

w- dayalmi star

blk- shameless

o- isitabelle

24lb x heat 3

r- bolan 1st

b- silver spark

w- so suave 2nd

blk- gladrags

32lb x heat 1

r- sugar rush 1st

b- foxy roxy

w- sunrise 2nd

32lb x heat 2

r- sun prince

b- fizz 2nd

w- babybelle 1st

no limit heat 1

r- four sale

b- ragtime blue 1st

w- as ya do 2nd

no limit heat 2

r- sues blue

b- hellbent 2nd

w- dennis the menace 1st

40lb scratch

r- kaiser chief 1st

b- hawkwind

w- the shadow

36lb scratch

r- smokey blue 1st

b- jay b jay

w- mr. peak

blk- ballyspot 2nd

up to 24lb semi 1

r- weardale spot 1st

b- nobiddys fool

w- bolan 2nd

up to 24lb semi 2

r- branco 2nd

b- goldrun 1st

w- so suave

32lb final

r- sugar rush

b- fizz

w-sunrise 2nd

blk- babybelle 1st

yearling scratch

r- nikki whizz 2nd

b- ruby murray

w- go too 1st

blk- shay

yearling dog final

r- our man flint 2nd

b- comet 3rd

w- dramatist 4th

blk- umbrorella 1st

yearling bitch final

r-indica 1st

b- cavendish lady 3rd

w- alva star 2nd

24lb final cad

r- weardale spot 1st

b-bolan 2nd

w- branco

blk- goldrun

32lb equal run

r- sunrise 2nd

b- babybelle 1st

no limit final

r- ragtime blue 4th

b- as ya do 1st

w- hellbent 2nd

blk- dennis the menace 3rd

vet final

r- midnight run 2nd

b- coral n/r

w- take your pick 1st in a very close race

sup yearling

r- indica 1st

b- umbrorella w/d

sup scr

r- smokey blue 2nd after a dead heat

b- as ya d0 1st after a dead heat

w- kaiser chief

jack caman final

r- sunrise 4th

b- babybelle 3rd

w- weardale spot winner

blk- bolan 2nd

a fantastic final.

took come bloody typing that did im knackered now  :sweating:

Well next time take a bit longer and write Alva Starr instead of star :p Lol

Christ-£3-50 to enter your dog and they can't even get the name right-even after telling! :rant: :- "

Good day yesterday......Thank you to Wallsend team- :cheers: :thumbsup:

Karen B.

stormy weathers said:
We all had a good day although we didnt stay right until the end as we had to get back home, left the house at 5.40am and got back about 9pm so was a very long day.  It was a shame there was only the one pup but other than that it was a good turn out.

Well done to all the workers, even jeff on the traps who no matter how much money he was offered would not give me a fast trap against weardale spot  :rant:

Well done to all the winners and every one who took part.

Just one question, who was the man taking all the pictures and Chris before you say anything I know he was a photographer.

I think it was the same photographer who was there at the last open-

The photos are going to be used in an art display (w00t)

Should be good eh?

Sherry is going to keep us informed I believe..... :thumbsup:

There was a chap at this open who was with Danny and Sharky from Scotland he had borrowed a camouflage jacket off Sharky and it was that good no body has seen him since --he was telling someone even his dog could not see him ---come on Jim Leitch show yourself---lol :lol: :p :p :thumbsup: :- "

some Jacket that Sharky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW :D :D

steve

I know it doesnt matter but there is one correction to be made.

Ht 2. up to 24lb.

Nobiddys Fool 22lb d/h

What Now 20lb

Mistys Double 20lb

Doriva 18lb d/h

johnnoble said:
I know it doesnt matter but there is one correction to be made.                                  Ht 2. up to 24lb.

Nobiddys Fool 22lb  d/h

What Now    20lb

Mistys Double 20lb

Doriva      18lb  d/h

oops sorry john :blink:

GOOD DAYS RACING ONLY ONE THING I DIDNT AGREE WITH WAS THE MARKS I THINK THE 24LBER SHOULD BE SCR IN ITS WEIGHT GROUP BUT WELL DONE ALL THE COMMITTEE ON A WELL RUN OPEN

Karen-Coral said:
There was a chap at this open who was with Danny and Sharky from Scotland he had borrowed a camouflage jacket off Sharky and it was that good no body has seen him since --he was telling someone even his dog could not see him ---come on Jim Leitch show yourself---lol :lol:   :p   :p   :thumbsup:   :- "
some Jacket that Sharky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW :D   :D

steve

Igave it back to sharky as its no good if the dogs can,t see me

jim l

Where has that answer come from the invisible man??? :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sharky says you still have it as he cant see it at home!!!! :teehee: :p :thumbsup: :luck:

steve

Sorry didn't get many photo's as it was that or sell the pies.......................and the pies won.............Rob took some of the winners, will put them up ASAP.

chris

Thanks for a great day, despite the weather. There were some fantastic races, shame there are no pictures.

Just have a small query, why was the yearling scratch all in? (36/40/no limit) I've never noticed this before.

Our Ruby ran a blinder in her heat, she did us proud, but just couldn't quite get there in the final.

Go 2 and Nikki Whizz ran a great race, so no arguments. Just a little confused why they were all in and feel it is a little unfair for a 35lb dog to be running with no limits off levels?!

Thanks

always been the same in pup/yearling scratch in the bwra i believe. i know its 40lb/no limit seperate in the fed now but never used to be. there was a few of us thought that the scratch was seperate. i think its coz there never used to be that many young scratch dogs competeting. yearling scratch was only brought in a few years ago as when i ran mickey whizz he was straight in with the adults @ 13 months. maybe someone shud propose it? ie have a 36lb/40lb and no limit yearlings. im sure there wud have been @ least one heat in each @ the weekend. ie ruby murry and mr. nice both in 36lb sc, nice catch and rodger the dodger in the 40lb scratch and the rest no limit then they cud have ran off to supreme if they wanted too.

p.s ruby murray disnt half trap in the heat as i was @ the boxes waiting to go in she flew the lids.

sherry said:
always been the same in pup/yearling scratch in the bwra i believe. i know its 40lb/no limit seperate in the fed now but never used to be. there was a few of us thought that the scratch was seperate. i think its coz there never used to be that many young scratch dogs competeting. yearling scratch was only brought in a few years ago as when i ran mickey whizz he was straight in with the adults @ 13 months. maybe someone shud propose it? ie have a 36lb/40lb and no limit yearlings. im sure there wud have been @ least one heat in each @ the weekend. ie ruby murry and mr. nice both in 36lb sc, nice catch and rodger the dodger in the 40lb scratch and the rest no limit then they cud have ran off to supreme if they wanted too.
p.s ruby murray disnt half trap in the heat as i was @ the boxes waiting to go in she flew the lids.

Trev tells me Go Too is 40lbs Carole :thumbsup:

milly said:
sherry said:

Trev tells me Go Too is 40lbs Carole :thumbsup:

suits me lol ;)

Any photo's of the winners Rob. Can you do me a copy of umbro and kieran please.

Think Chris & Rob have left the country Sharon :- "

Nah, not left country, we can't afford it we're not on any committees!!!! Soz, been at work, will put them on as soon as I can face photobucket!!

(w00t) now now do I detect a little :x never mind you will be if you get cambois going :oops: :- "

:devil:Mmmmmmmmm now there's a thought (w00t) 35 raffles and 73 domino cards later we could be on our way to sunny blackpool o:) :teehee:

Pics of winners

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back