The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Bwra Regional Club Teams

weathergirls

N.N.W.R.F. CHAIRPERSON
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
We have entered one team from the North West bit short on light weights to make a second team they stand a good chance of taking the honours :luck:

Well it wont be us cos we havent got a team, we do do own one or two decent dogs but we havent got a team to put them in sue

In fact we have never ever represented a team because our region is too small to forward a team, even though it was agreed that the mid west and the south being such small regions could amalgamate together to forward a team together, but this fact has seemed to upset a few people. so once again no dogs from the mid west will be able to be included once again SO MUCH FOR SPORTSMANSHIP IN THIS HOBBY SUE

S. Rodgers said:
In fact we have never ever represented a team because our region is too small to forward a team, even though it was agreed that the mid west and the south being such small regions could amalgamate together to forward a team together, but this fact has seemed to upset a few people. so once again no dogs from the mid west will be able to be included once again SO MUCH FOR SPORTSMANSHIP IN THIS HOBBY  SUE
What a dam shame, whats up with people ? if two regions amalgamate thay should beable to have a team. Where,s the fun gone in the the sport.

Will we still see you there Sue.

What a shame the teams had to be 'regional' If Fordingbridge had entered what a team they would have made. I was just musing with the names that could have entered i.e. lightweight One's Edieson, Vanilla Sky, Cappachino, Two J O, Bally Boy, One's So Fine, One's Off, Polysaurus, Billie the Kid etc., Probably left some off. Heavyweights Stella Lady, Become a Lady, Tiny Tots, Chester, Sky Rocket etc Veterans One's Cushti Star, Megasaurus, Best Mate. Sc ratch - the great One's Cushti Bok.

The team advert said would regions enter teams and reading last years results it seemed individual clubs were mentioned. Perhaps someone could enlighten me are teams mixed regional dogs or individual club dogs.

It seems it is regions this year, not clubs, especially if the Mid West could amalgamate with the South.

On your bwra voting slips there was a prop to change club teams to region teams , as alot of clubs cauld not make a team up. It was voting in.

We had great fun years ago racing regional teams. If you only have one club in a region it is still a region team.

well i haven't heard of a team form our region either, i know a few have asked me about our team but as far as i am aware we haven't got one , but do think we could put a few out spirit of the stag, Peggy sue , sun prince loads of l/weights loads of scr dogs as ya do denis the mense, deneside belle..shame really could of been some great racing

dee

Last edited by a moderator:
Dee get your lot to go, all we are doing is making up the team with the region dogs that turn up. Looks like people have forgotten its region teams and alot of dogs are going to miss out. :eek:

Im not saying lets put just the good dogs in, im saying it would have been nice to put all dogs in, i dont think its all about winning, its about having a good days racing with nice atmosphere like racing used to be, but when it was said that other members wouldnt like it there goes, perhaps next year, good luck to members and there dogs hope u have a nice days racing Sue P.S Pauline answer to your question i will not be there

these teams avents where set up a long time ago when there was a lot of clubs racing alas there as been a lot of clubs closed through lack of dogs,my thoughts are scrap them if there is not teams from all over the country there

S. Rodgers said:
Im not saying lets put just the good dogs in, im saying it would have been nice to put all dogs in, i dont think its all about winning, its about having a good days racing with nice atmosphere like racing used to be, but when it was said that other members wouldnt like it there goes, perhaps next year, good luck to members and there dogs hope u have a nice days racing  Sue  P.S Pauline answer to your question i will not be there
I could not agree more Sue, these events need sorting out. its to late now for this year lets hope next year is for all dogs and for fun as it should be.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back