The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

C H Wish & Flying Imp Open

full results anyone please?
any one please

Just starting to do them now, some of us have to go to work, even after a long day racing (w00t)

Lurchers under 23

Bella

Araf 1st

Lurchers over 23

Torin

Toad

Archer 1st

Terriers

Perkins 1st

Scruffy

Pups up to 20lb

G K Junior 19 1st

Pups up to 28lb

J K Blade 26

Show Girl 25 1st

Supreme Pup

Show Girl 25 1st

G K Junior 19 2nd

Pup Scratch

Love Goesdown 1st

20lb Yearling

A Kinda Impact 19 1st

24lb Yearling

Tinkers Rose 24

Mateys Touch 23 1st

Suzie mill 21

28lb Yearling

Spiritus 27

Ellie Ruth 27 1st

32lb Yearling

Lucky Darling 29 1st

Bellarina 29

Supreme Yearling

Lucky Darling w/drew

Ellie Ruth 1st

Mateys Touch

A Kinda Impact

Yearling Scratch

King Louis 1st

Tinkers Gift

20lb Veteran

Vanilla Sky 18 1st

28lb Veteran

D J Darling 27

Montana’s Impact 25 1st

Veteran Supreme

Montana’s Impact

Vanilla Sky 1st

Veteran Scratch

Ludacris

Bagheera 1st

16lb Bitches

Sapphire Flash

Ones Genevieve 1st

18lb Bitches

Life On Mars

Lady Imogen 1st

20lb Bitches

Amys Double 1st

22lb Bitches

Candymill

Our Bea

Just Trouble 1st

Tinkers Fantasy

Pie N Mash

24lb Bitches

Darlo Delight 1st

Ones Cullysaurus

Jets Quest w drew

Ups A Daisy w drew

Wor Stag w drew

26lb Bitches

Black Diamond 1st

Connors Willow

Twinklebelle

28lb Bitches

Gemheera 1st

30lb Bitches

Paper Dragon

Special Belle 1st

32lb Bitches

Cracked Charm 1st

Lady Mathilda

18lb Dog

Notorious 1st

20lb Dog

A Kinda Impact d/heat w/drew

Sting d/heat 1st

22lb Dog

Jedward 1st

Faithless

24lb Dog

Our Frank

Boybelle 1st

Mateys Touch w/drew

Chocolate Boots

26lb Dog

Mowgli 1st

28lb Dog

Spiritus 1st

30lb Dog

Lucky Darling 1st

32lb Dog

Our Eli 1st

Lightweight Bitches

Amys Double 20

Lady Imogen 18

Ones Genevieve 16 1st

Middleweight Bitches

Black Diamond 26 1st

Darlo Delight 24

Ones Cullysaurus 24

Just Trouble 22

Heavyweight Bitches

Cracked Charm 32 w/drew

Special Belle 30 w/drew

Gemheera 28 1st

Lightweight Dog

Sting 20

Notorious 18 1st

Middleweight Dog

Mowgli 26

Boybelle 24 1st

Jedward 22

Heavyweight Dog

Our Eli 32 d/heat

Lucky Darling 30 d/heat

Spiritus 28

Bitch Final

Gemheera 28

Black Diamond 26

Ones Genevieve 16 1st

Dog Final

Our Eli 32

Lucky Darling 30 w/drew

Boybelle 24 1st

Notorious 18

Supreme Dog Of Day

Ones Genevieve 1st

Boybelle w/drew

A VERY long day yesterday programmes were out early and we started at 1.30 after sorting out payout and added prize money, but as per best laid plans of mice and man the gremlins came out as did a few heavy rainstorms, the lure string which has been fine all year decided to snap not just once but a hundred and once, a change of lure still saw reruns, and we were still clearing up at 7.00pm last night!

BIG thanks to all the helpers, especially my mates from Fordy and Thurrock who set up the track and helped pack away last night. Special Thanks to Gav & Maggi for helping put up the tea tent in what felt like a force Ten gale and Big Dave for rescuing the Gazbo saga. Nick and Dave for doing the traps, Lureman Stuart who took all the stick from me, and the line judges standing out even in the pouring rain and blazing sunshine (crazy day weather wise) Lyndon who stepped in at the presentation when my emotions started to tell and Doreen for my hug, Jackie my terrier lady for keeping my programme up to date and my special sister Pauline raising the added prize money and helping me pay for the trophies, which everyone seemed very please with. :thumbsup:

What dogs ran in 36lbs 40lbs and no limit?

Sorry I missed these out :wacko:

36lb Scratch heat 1

Tinkershell

Jack Junior

Ones Sammysaurus 1st

36lb Scratch heat 2

Lucky Charm d/heat

Faolan

Diamond Lil d/heat

36lb Final

Ones Sammysaurus 1st

Lucky Charm w/drew

Diamond Lil w/drew

40lb Scratch

Tex Mex

Stay Out 1st

No Limit Scratch

Bigland Lad

King Louis 1st

Is This Love

Purely Belter

Supreme Scratch

King Louis

Stay Out 1st

Ones Sammysaurus

Well done to all and big well done to King Louie coming just right for champs :luck: :thumbsup: anyone know where Purely Belter finished in the race?

Well done to all and big well done to King Louie coming just right for champs :luck: :thumbsup: anyone know where Purely Belter finished in the race?

thanks very much russell constantly surprising us when he runs ,i think purely belter was 3rd just behind dave,s dog. and hows the new pup denise said it is lovely

thanks very much russell constantly surprising us when he runs ,i think purely belter was 3rd just behind dave,s dog. and hows the new pup denise said it is lovely
Thanx for letting me know, Yes pup is fine keeping us all on our toes!

I may know were she finished as I was judging beat 1/2 length close fast Mick that why flag her up as how well she ran if champs were six weeks away she be my tip but knowing she wrong out of season but know armstrongs as I do she go close they know there onions good luck to them

well done eddy with montanas impact he looked rearly good at 25 pounds :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ken

thankyou 4 the full results well done workers, winners and everyone taking part, 70 dogs a grat turn out. well done

well done eddy with montanas impact he looked rearly good at 25 pounds :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ken

Hes been running really well in the club Ken and now a veteran should do well. a credit to Eddie he looks great and an asset training our pups :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back