Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no they have run of the house

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
following on from the kenneling topic 4 those who keep their dogs in the house, do u cage them?

me yes mine r caged when im not in and they sleep in there etc

sherry said:
following on from the kenneling topic 4 those who keep their dogs in the house, do u cage them? me yes mine r caged when im not in and they sleep in there etc

Sherry likes her polls eh? :thumbsup:

There's no option for some are caged when I'm out, and some are free :- " That's my reply :thumbsup:

yes i likem polls lol sorry i shud have put other as an option

Don't know quite how to vote in this one, some of mine are in cages when we're out, Perry has the run of the house, they're all caged when we're camping. Can't wait for the camping to start again next year :)

only when theyr puppies and house training them shud b another option :thumbsup:

Hi,

Mine are only kept in cages when we are out, when we are in they have the run of the house.

Nic xxx

:teehee: Sherry mine have the run of the house and only cadged when away racing, didn't know which on to vote on so i choose (cadged when away) :thumbsup: Diane

i cage mine when i go out,except lolly who will scream the house down so she goes next door to mums :thumbsup: they did used to sleep on the sofa :huggles: then 1 dirty sod starting messing at night :x so all ended up being caged at night as well :thumbsup: they dont mind and form a que to be put away

except Violet, she sleeps in her basket on the floor in my bedroom :wub: covered up with her blanket...i dont hear a peep out of her :wub:

Last edited:
bentley goes in his bed, when he gets to mad and were sick of him, also overnight and when we out. and when ever he fancys.

as he is just a pup and cannot aford a new suite if he chews it he hasnt chewed no furniture and will not get a chance when he is more mature he will get his chance,none of the others are caged just lie where they want sometimes in the cage.

ive had a nice kennel built but dogs have never gone in it there indoors and go in cages to sleep and when im out

Can't answer your poll.

I use a crate in the house whilst they are pups whilst I am not there during the day or if I need them to be safe whilst I am doing something. They are not expected to sleep in there at night and have a comfy bed for sleeping on. They have their crate until I am happy to leave them without crating. Diesel was 8/9 months. He had a perfect stay command and the big boys were happy to have him with them snuggled up.

my two are in cage when we go

out and they sleep in it as well

dont know what we would do without the cages

dogs are so happy and most of all safe

mind you when we got our first cage it cost well over £100

its nice to see that some things do come down in price

yours in sport

graham

Last edited by a moderator:
toadfish said:
dont know what we would do without the cages
dogs are so happy and most of all safe

mind you when we got our first cage it cost well over £100

its nice to see that some things do come down in price

yours in sport

graham

Totally agree with you, my lot are happy in cages and i also paid over 100 pound for my first one. Yeah they really have come down in price. But my lot are really only in them when we go away for racing weekends. I do have one large one in the house but that is for the lurcher i have that thinks he's a pitbull :lol: he don't let anyone in unless he knows them. Brilliant guard dog :thumbsup: . Clare

my 2 always in the cage but the doors always open, the dogs have got the freedom of the kitchen no problem with that so cant comment

June Jonigk said:
sherry said:
following on from the kenneling topic 4 those who keep their dogs in the house, do u cage them? me yes mine r caged when im not in and they sleep in there etc

Sherry likes her polls eh? :thumbsup:

There's no option for some are caged when I'm out, and some are free :- " That's my reply :thumbsup:

same as, my bitches get crated and my boy gets the run of half the downstairs. saves a lot of aggro for when both girls come in season (at the same time, as luck would have it :rolleyes: ) so they dont feel 'hard done by' having to go into a crate at that time

benson goes in his when we're not in but he sleeps in the bedroom with us on his bed on the floor now. lol he goes in and out the cage when he wants during the day :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Half past one, Talli has just emerged from her cage and made the two strides to the sofa for the first time today (discounting the trip outside to wee this morning). :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back