The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Caitlin Won Bpis!!!!

jinnyfizz

Coataholic
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Had a great, but chilly, day at Ilsington today :D

There were some lovely lurchers there and the classes were still going on when I left so unfortunately I don't have the full results but my little Caitlin got through to the puppy championship and then won Best Puppy In Show (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

It was lovely to see Kev and Debs, Pat, Tish, Jo and lots of others whose faces I am beginning to know well :thumbsup:

Here's a picture of Cait which OH took when I got home ....... sorry for the little brag but I'm just so proud of her :b :)

P1070946.jpg

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) well done both of you, she is a cracking looking girl Jane

xx

What a wonderful result. So pleased for you both.

Woohooooo !!!!!!! Way to go that bouncy ginger girly :D Seriously chuffed for you Jane :huggles:

Congratulations, Well done you two :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done :thumbsup: !!! You were soo chuffed- understandably!!! Lots of lovely lurchers at the show- and the weather was a little chilly but at least it stayed dry. My little scruffy grey dog one two classes (just a shame he was the only dog in one, and only had competition from one other dog in the other- maybe we scare away all the competition :lol: !!!)

See you at more shows in the future

Charlotte

xxx

Well done! there was a lot of very good competition there, she did really well, you should be very proud!

great stuff jane looking well i bet u r very proud looking forward 2 seeing u all again hopefully :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good to meet you and put a face to a name, Maralyn saunders won champion lurcher with her black bitch [ sorry forgot her name] and reserve was ross body with savanna, best veteran was my casey. well done to the winners

Well done Jane :thumbsup: bet your on cloud nine, :lol: and well done every one else who took part. :thumbsup: di

Well done Casey..... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
She is beautiful Jane very well done to you and Caitlin :wub: :thumbsup:

Congratulations , she is a real beauty :wub: :wub: :wub:

She's a fabulous looking girl, I bet there are lots more wins ahead of her! :luck:

Yayyyyy for Caitlin (w00t)

Congrates Jane, you must be well chuffed hun.....lets hope she has more and more wins! :thumbsup:

Well done Caitlin and Jane,you must have been over the moon :thumbsup:

Amandaxxxx

Well done Caitlin and Jane,a great day for you :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Had a great, but chilly, day at Ilsington today :D
There were some lovely lurchers there and the classes were still going on when I left so unfortunately I don't have the full results but my little Caitlin got through to the puppy championship and then won Best Puppy In Show (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

It was lovely to see Kev and Debs, Pat, Tish, Jo and lots of others whose faces I am beginning to know well :thumbsup:

Here's a picture of Cait which OH took when I got home ....... sorry for the little brag but I'm just so proud of her :b :)

P1070946.jpg
id be proud of her to jane after her poor start in life shes turned into a right stunner well done caitlin you clever girl you :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back