Camping At Nnwrf Easter Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

weathergirls

N.N.W.R.F. CHAIRPERSON
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
THE LAST ONES TO PITCH A TENT YOU LEFT YOUR RUBBISH BEHIND you stuffed it in the hedge you know who you are and WE know who you are

there have been enough places LOST over the past few years and we are not prepared to lose anymore through the likes of some who just can't be bothered. Chris went to a great deal of trouble to get somewhere for us all to camp and the owner of the campsite had offered to set a track up in the future if we want it, wonder if his offer is still on now :rant:

WE CAN DO WITHOUT THIS BEHAVIOUR AT THE FORTHCOMING NNWRF CHAMPS

disgracefull linda,if they were named and shamed people would think twice about doing these stupid things. :(

disgracefull linda,if they were named and shamed people would think twice about doing these stupid things. :(
I agree John, if this was the case people would have to think twice!

:( It's a shame there are always the few that mess it up for others. Perhaps there should be an offenders board..............like they have for those that dodge their fares on the Metro................then people will know those that have the hard task of running things mean business. I know it's difficult without credible proof, but if you have it then why not tell people, maybe then everyone might find it easier to say stuff when it happens.

Maybe same should go for drunken behaviour, rude behaviour, those under the influence of drugs etc. at any whippet events, cos seems to me that it's those people that lose whippeteers venues as well.

chris

:( It's a shame there are always the few that mess it up for others. Perhaps there should be an offenders board..............like they have for those that dodge their fares on the Metro................then people will know those that have the hard task of running things mean business. I know it's difficult without credible proof, but if you have it then why not tell people, maybe then everyone might find it easier to say stuff when it happens.Maybe same should go for drunken behaviour, rude behaviour, those under the influence of drugs etc. at any whippet events, cos seems to me that it's those people that lose whippeteers venues as well.

chris
DON'T THINK BEING ON AN OFFENDERS BOARD WOULD BOTHER SOME PEOPLE THEY JUST DON'T CARE THANKFULLY THEY ARE A MINORITY

might have more success hitting them where it hurts in the pocket, and put a levy on doubling future camping fees of offenders returnable if they have cleared up after themselves, don't see why anyone should have to stay behind and clear up someone elses shit

i hope these peaple dont turn up to our new venue barleylands for the jan keeble and the amount of peaple who dont pick up dog poo is terrible

its not a big ask for folks to take care of getting rid of rubbish corectly :(

may i just take the oppurtunity to say, before we are made out to look like complete idiots on k9, there was no skips or bins provided on the site, all of our rubbish was picked up and placed into a bin bag, but with us having a small car we didnt really fancy travelling with a black bag full of rubbish on our knees. The bag was placed at the edge of the feild not "stuffed into the hedge", at every other event that we have been to and camped there have been skips and porta loos, both of wich werent on the site so it wasnt really suitable for tents, just caravans.

yours

Russ, Ryan and Andy

We go camping in a tent and allways allways take out rubbish with us if there are no bins provieded. Even if it means tony has to drive off earlier with the rubbish to fined a skip or bin to put it in. We dont want to get were only caravans are allowed camping. sorry but its your rubish and your responsability to make sure it ends in a bin or skip.

Sites were we can camp are realy hard to fined now and we ALL have to make an extra effort to keep them.

you forgot to add the names linda,here we go the first camping venue and a complaint,no wonder we cant keep anywhere :angry:

may i just take the oppurtunity to say, before we are made out to look like complete idiots on k9, there was no skips or bins provided on the site, all of our rubbish was picked up and placed into a bin bag, but with us having a small car we didnt really fancy travelling with a black bag full of rubbish on our knees. The bag was placed at the edge of the feild not "stuffed into the hedge", at every other event that we have been to and camped there have been skips and porta loos, both of wich werent on the site so it wasnt really suitable for tents, just caravans.
yours

Russ, Ryan and Andy
this wasn't just a field we booked it was a campsite there was toilet facilities water and disposal points there were also bins about 300yds away as well as the front of a digger by the gate for rubbish although the camping fees were collected by the NNWRF all were paid to the campsite owner nothing was added for the cost of providing skips, porta loos as it wasn't needed

the committee appreciate your owning up to being the ones responsible and are happy to draw a line under it now

Anyone camping at any NNWRF event must clear their rubbish and clean up after their dogs

the new venue for the NNWRF straight champs is a place where people holiday so we can expect quite a lot of public spectators over the weekend lets hope they go home with a good impression of us whippet racers and not have to go home cleaning muck off their shoes

Last edited by a moderator:
it doesnt take much to clean up does it !!!! just people being lazy

that's right maz,this horden open weekend we have on,i have took it on my back and what goes on,on that site reflects on me,all are welcome and will be made welcome,but if any names are put to me,they will be named and shamed,as it reflects on us all.we are trying to get good venues for our members and odd members spoil it,its uncalled for,,anyway that's my moan over, :thumbsup:

This would be an ideal opportunity to promote whippet racing and people who are going to be there should grasp it --

I think if you can't conduct yourself in a responsible maner you should stay at home

When its over and you are all back home would it not be a pleasant change if there was some land owner who said please come again your a credit to your sport!!!!

Instead of the normal comments!!!!!!!!!!!we get

Only those attending can be the ambassadors for this sport ------god knows we need some positive remarks/response just for a change.

Those who find and aquire the new venues must get absolutely p-ssed off with the behaviour of some---

after telling the owners what a great bunch of people whippet racers are ---

steve

god no need for a hanging :eek: russ didnt come on the site till late saturday so maybe they didnt know about the rubish to be desposed of bye themselves :( russ has held his hands up and said he didnt think he was doing anything wrong in leaving it next to the fence ,at least folks now know for future camping at the farm so thats that sorted no need for a public flogging

I'm going to ask a moderator to close this topic now as it doesn't need dragging on the persons in question have readily owned up and I respect them for doing so even though it doesn't make it right.

Lets just hope in future everyone is aware of the need to clean up their mess wherever they are wether camping or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back