The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Camping For Straight Champs 2010

rodders

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Derbyshire is full of campsites,so everyone will have plenty to choose from.So you will be able to narrow your choice down,i've found a great web site that lists loads in Derbyshire

UKcampsite.co.uk.Just type Derbyshire in their search engine,then use their map to narrow your search down to a 20 mile radius and you'll have plenty to choose from.It then goes on to list the sites facilities and any reviews if they have been submitted.

Just to start you all off,i've listed a few sites below.These are all within a 10 mile radius of the track

Poolsbrook Country Park (Caravan Club) 01246 470659

Hallgate Farm (small site) 01773 874872

Ainmore Grange Caravan & Camping Park 01773 833607

Moorhay Farm Caravan & Camping 01246 566182

Golden Valley Caravan Park 01773 513881

Hope this helps :D

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THEY ALL TAKE DOGS ETC?

Those i've listed take dogs :lol: but if you look at others on the web site it lists wether each site takes dogs.You just have to scroll down the write up on each camp site to see :thumbsup:

Those i've listed take dogs :lol: but if you look at others on the web site it lists wether each site takes dogs.You just have to scroll down the write up on each camp site to see :thumbsup:
thanks karen ;)

thanks karen looking forward to racing here again great new track ;)

Don't forget to ask if they accept vans, I know a lot won't.

Some also limit the number of dogs they will take.

It would be dreadful being turned away because of this and then not having anywhere to stay at the last minute.

So don't forget to ask!

It would be dreadful being turned away because of this and then not having anywhere to stay at the last minute.

So don't forget to ask!
thanks 4 that chris. wud b great if most whippeteers were camped @ same one. not sure if we will b camping as its not too far but wud prob b racing both days so we shall c.

So don't forget to ask!

Thanks Chris :thumbsup:

which one is closer to which one is closest away haha?

n would liek to know which one u were telling us about karen haha that one with loverly views and greens ect thats a couple of mile away

;) cheers matey :wub:

Bumping up for everybody.Hope this helps :thumbsup:

Thanks Karen i knew there was a list somewhere :wacko:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back