The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Camping When 1st Racing

sherry

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
i hated camping when we 1st started racing, we started off with a 2 man igloo tent! back then we had a small suzuki swift car and just 2 dogs. we went to dingwall in the small car with the 2 dogs and the igloo tent and when we got there the car was like a tardis we had that much stuff in it lol

then we went on to a frame tent slightly better than then the igloo tent as @ least we cud stand up in it.

from there we went on to a trailer tent just slightly better imo. think by then we had the small vito van for towing.

eventually we moved on to an ancient caravan about 17 years old camping was okish to me by now as having a caravan meant i cud have a telly 4 big brother etc lol

then now we have a lovely 4 berth caravan with a fixed bed and a bigger fiat ducato van. so now i actually think camping is ok and cant wait till may to get away lol

so how did u start? have u moved on from a tent? or do u actually like a tent? :wacko:

moved on to b&bs now carol :thumbsup:
and heres me thinking the final step was a luxurious mobile home with built in cages lol but u have even beat than john b & b,s :thumbsup:

When we first started racing - Conway Century Deluxe Trailer Tent, and now, almost 8 and a half years on ... Conway Century Deluxe Trailer Tent :teehee:

we used to camp even before we started racing so allready had a big frame tent. I love the tents more ground space the dogs are in with you and on nice days you can open the hole thing up and a good frame tent can be as warm if not warmer than a caravan. did carvans as a kid and hated them so craped and everything on top of you we will be sticking with frame tents

Started with a modern type tent but soon changed to a good old fashioned frame tent. Real home from home, we love it. Anyway Grahams too tall to stand up in most caravans :lol: You can spot us from miles away, we're in the huge blue and yellow frame tent usually near Wendy (tent city) :D

Started with a modern type tent but soon changed to a good old fashioned frame tent. Real home from home, we love it. Anyway Grahams too tall to stand up in most caravans :lol: You can spot us from miles away, we're in the huge blue and yellow frame tent usually near Wendy (tent city) :D
yes i saw it at devon think you was next to g and h :thumbsup:

yes i saw it at devon think you was next to g and h :thumbsup:
Yes , that was us :) Can't wait for this summer

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back