The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Can Any Aussie's Help

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
UPDATE -

Both pups are now re-homed TOGETHER, which is the very best possible outcome.

On behalf of Rae & the Club, we thank everyone for their concern and interest in this Rescue.

Regards,

Colin

:thumbsup:

Thanks Lida for collecting and finding homes for the two girls, happy ending. I'm sure they'll enjoy the new start.

Cristina Fornasier

Mychaka Whippets

:flowers: Bouquets to Lida for the rescue and placement and brickbats to the those who don't tell the truth :ph34r:

Kerry

ibiza said:
UPDATE -
Both pups are now re-homed TOGETHER, which is the very best possible outcome.

On behalf of Rae & the Club, we thank everyone for their concern and interest in this Rescue.

Regards,

Colin

I take it the pups aren't rehomed together then Colin, from what Lida says they'll be separated.

I wish them well whatever happens to them.

Linda

Am I missing something? Has some of the posts been edited out? If so it is now a very one sided story. :angry:

Cartman said:
Am I missing something? Has some of the posts been edited out? If so it is now a very one sided story. :angry:
I have posted the girls in the general section under Lily& Mia . What can I say about Colin's post except that it is his usual careful spin; there is nothing fundamentally untrue, yet it gives totally wrong impression.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes thankyou Lida for letting me know the actual story. I certainly got a different impression from reading the posts.

Linda

Tesa said:
I have received an email from Rae at  Vic. Whippet Rescue.  Due to a dreadful relationship breakup two girls are needing to be rehomed as soon as possible.
Well done, Lida! It's wonderful that there are the likes of you prepared to help out when the breeder won't accept responsibility. :cheers:

belge said:
Tesa said:
I have received an email from Rae at  Vic. Whippet Rescue.  Due to a dreadful relationship breakup two girls are needing to be rehomed as soon as possible.
Well done, Lida! It's wonderful that there are the likes of you prepared to help out when the breeder won't accept responsibility. :cheers:

In all fairness to the breeder's Belge, I believe that they weren't contacted regarding this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back